Chapter 19

One day Inshallah you'll get the reward of being single till nikah
and for keeping everything Halal.

--Pinterest.

*******

Azeem P. O. V

My heart was hammering against my chest. What is happening to me? She was descending downstairs. My eyes were glued to her. I never had such feelings for her in my whole life. But nowadays, I am only thinking about her.

She was looking so damn beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off. She will surely kill me one day. I put my palm on my heart and let out a deep sigh. I am wondering how can I person look so beautiful. She was wearing a red color sari and it really suits her. Her hair was tied in a perfect bun.

My jaw was touching the ground

My jaw was touching the ground. Hania came towards me and said,

"Stop staring at her. Everyone is looking at you".

But it was nearly impossible to take my eyes off. I avert my eyes but my mind was drifted to her.

When we reached the venue, I saw my friend Sameer waving at me.
I reach towards him and we share a brotherly hug.

"Oh, isn't she minal? She is looking so beautiful ", Sameer compliments her.

My blood boiled at his word. The nerve of this boy. I clenched my fist angrily.

"Keep your eyes off her. I am warning you for the last time. It will be not good ", I warned him.

He raises his hand in surrender and walked away.

I went to her and she smiled at me. She literally smiles at me. Unbelievable. I was just staring at her. She is the most beautiful girl I ever saw.

"I know I am looking good. You can praise me", she said in a mischievous tone.

I smiled at her and said,

"You are looking beautiful ".

That words directly came from my heart.

"I know ", she said with a scoff.

After Sameer announced about the partner thing, I directly went to her.

"What do you want? " she asks me.

"You will be my partner ", I informed her.

"Care to tell me, why I will be your partner?" she asks me.

"Because I said so ", I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"From when I started obeying you ", she said in a sarcastic tone.

"So you will make strangers your partner? " I asked gritting my teeth.

"Of course not. If you would have asked me in a polite tone, I would have surely agreed to be your partner. So, if you want me to be your partner, ask me with respect? " she said challenging me.