Chapter 51

Don't treat people as bad
as they are, treat them
as good as you are.

***********

Ten days later:

Azeem P.O.V

"Why you want to go? If you want to study further, you can study here. There are many good universities here ", Fahad Bhai said tapping the pen on the desk.

I was at his office. I want to talk to him about something very important. I want to go to Canada to study. I had already done an MBA but I want to do something more. I just want to go away from here. I want to go away from her. I will do a master's in computer engineering and I want to have experience before being part of our company.

" I just want enough work experience to start over. I will do computer engineering and it will take almost two years. I will also do the job to gain work experience", I said impatiently.

"Talking about work experience. You have to take your position as COO very soon and you can learn many new things here ", He said looking at me.

" I want to be capable of taking the position of COO. In two years, I will learn from my mistakes. I want to learn many new things and then take a place in the business world", I explained to him.

He heaved a sigh frustrated.

"I have already fill-up the form for admission ", I told him in a low voice

He looks at me with a horrified expression. I look at him and he glared at me.

"Fine, I will book your tickets for tomorrow because the semester usually starts this month. I will arrange an apartment for you by tonight ", He said with a sigh.

" Thank you so much, Bhai ", I said with a smile.

" Talk to Ammi about it or she will freak out", Fahad Bhai said with a chuckle.

"You will miss me, right? " I asked him in a mischievous tone.

"Of course not, who will miss you? There will be a beautiful peace in our home ", He said with a smile.

I chuckled and stand up from the seat.

I turned around and was about to open the door but his words halt me to the floor.

" Don't run away from here just because of your feelings. You have to face it one day. You are my brother and I know what's going in your heart. When I will see you after two years, I want you to be the man who knows how to control their emotions. Don't give anyone the right to play with your heart and feelings. You are a big man and you should know how to deal with your problems. You are too young for the love type of things. You will fall in love with the right person at the right time. So, it doesn't matter to waste your time now proving your love. Go and study hard. Achieve all the success and then you will be happy. You will be satisfied ", He explained to me.

My heart clenched because of his words. He is right. I am wasting my time on this love type of shit.

I nodded my head slowly with the lump in my throat.
I went away from my office and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

*************

" Ammi, stop crying. It just a matter of two years. These two years will fly away instantly", I said reassuring her.

"You don't understand the mother's love. Who will take care of you? Who will give you the food there? Where you will live?" She asked with a sob.

"There's something called the restaurant and Bhai had arranged the apartment for me", I said holding her hands.