Chapter 34

The beauty of the Quran is that you cannot change its message, but its message can change you.

**********

Isha P.O.V

I was sitting eagerly on the chair. Abiha was pacing around the room with a frown etched on her forehead. What's wrong with her?

"Will you tell me or not? What is wrong? Is everything fine?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Beautician hadn't come yet and in 3 hours we have to reach the wedding hall. I had told Hania to call her ", she said in a worried lace in her tone.

" Everything will be fine. Don't worry ", I said drying my hair with a blow dryer.

I saw Hania coming into a room with a worried expression.

" Beautician will be here any minute. Do you know what is the biggest problem",
She told with a frown.

"What?" I asked in a worried tone.

"My earrings are missing and I am so confused. I don't know where I kept my favorite Huda beauty lipstick. Why everything is messed up ", she said holding her head with her both hands.

I saw minal coming into the room with a beautician following her.

" Beautician had come ", she announced.

I saw minal removing my dress from the golden box.

" See this is her wedding dress. Give her the hot makeup look. Give the best makeup look that her husband can't take his eyes off her", Abiha said winking in my direction.

Astagfirullah. What's going in her mind?

Beautician nodded her head and gestured me to sit in front of the table. I sat in front of the mirror and took a deep breath.

She tied my hair into a ponytail and applied moisturizer on my face.

***********

After two hours, I was finally done with my makeup and hair.

My hair was tired in a perfect bun while my front hair was curled. My mang tika was secured with a pin at a center. I was wearing a heavy necklace and matching earrings. My dress was a red color lehenga with the golden thread embroidery all over it. There was a dupatta pin on my shoulder. It has full sleeves with a delicate design. The dress was quite heavy. My hand was filled with red and golden bangles. I also have worn my favorite ring.

They pin a heavy dupatta on my head enriching my wedding attire

They pin a heavy dupatta on my head enriching my wedding attire. There was a dark red lipstick on my lips. I tried to remove it but one glare from Abiha stopped me. I slip into my heel and grab my clutch. They took a lot of pictures of me.

As we reached downstairs, mom came towards me with a beautiful smile on her face.

"MashaAllah, you are looking so beautiful ", mom said kissing my forehead.