Chapter 14

You can't skip chapters, that's not how life works. You have to read every line, meet every character.
You won't enjoy all of it. Hell, some
chapters will make you cry for weeks. You will read things you don't want to read, you will have moments when you don't want pages to end. But you have to keep going. Stories keep the world revolving. Live your's, don't miss out.

-Pillow Thoughts II

********

Isha P. O. V

A week passed like this. Fahad becomes more caring. Sometimes we go for ice-cream while sometimes we go for a night walk. Every moment with him was memorable. He never leaves the chance to show how much he loves me. I also have a great bond with Faraz. He is really a very funny person. I really felt sometimes that he like Hania. I talk to Fahad about it and he dismissed the topic. Today Dadi Jaan told us to come early to have dinner together. We all were on the dining table. The food was delicious. After er, we all have ice cream together in the living room.

"So, I really want to say you all something very important ", Dadi Jaan said.
We all looked at Dadi Jaan and she was genuinely smiling

" My sister grandson is getting married after 3 days. So we all have to attend the wedding. Day after tomorrow wedding functions will be started. So I don't want an excuse. We all will attend all the wedding functions of Zamir", Dadi Jaan said in an authoritative tone.

We all nodded our heads and went to our respective rooms. After some hours, I came out of my room in my half-sleep. I saw Fahad and Faraz still working. My workaholic husband. He was looking tired and Faraz was looking sleepy. What should I do with them?

I went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of chill water for me. I also make 2 cups of strong coffee for them. When I was near the door of the living room,
I heard Fahad's voice.

" You know, we have to complete all the work by tomorrow. We will be really busy tomorrow. Because we won't get time to work until next week. So, don't feel sleepy. We have to do it early ", Fahad said tiredly.

"Fahad, you are mad. We can complete this project at the end of the month and you are completing it now.
You are destroying my sleep ", Faraz said yawningly.

"Faraz, You are such a forgetful person. At the end of the month, my wedding is there. And after that I will be busy until next month", Fahad said.

"Well, Tell me where you are taking bhabhi to honeymoon?" Faraz asked excitedly.

" It's not decided yet. Tell me, are you coming to the wedding of Zamir?" he asked.

" If I won't come, he will kill me. I was coming next week for the project but he called me and invite me that's why I am here now ", Faraz said.

Well, I am literally eavesdropping their conversation. So I cautiously took the step near the living room. Fahad notice my presence. He lifted his gaze up and smile at me. I smiled him back politely. We were looking at each other with love. We heard the coughing voice of Faraz. I startled and gave the coffee to both of them.

"Thanks, wifey. I really needed that. I love you ", he said boring his eyes into mine.

I nodded my head shyly.