Chapter 10

Make your Heart the most
the beautiful thing about you.

---Pinterest.

**************

Fahad P. O. V

"I am not getting married mom with anyone", she said angrily.

Whole family eyes dart to her and I was glaring at her. Dadijaan told her to accompany her to her room. I was furious as hell. I didn't saw it coming. When she left, my hands balled into a fist. I stormed out of the living room angrily. Mom was following me to my room.

She closed the door and I put my head on her lap. I closed my eyes and took a heavy sigh. My heart was hammering against my chest. My chest tightens at the moment when she says she doesn't want to marry me. I can't afford to lose her. I closed my eyes tightly controlling my anger.

" What happened,son? Tell me everything", mom said in a low voice.

"Mom I really love her the moment I set my eyes on her. She is really beautiful. She has a beautiful heart. Every single day I want her to be mine. I want to spend my life with her. I want to be there with her. But it would be very selfish of m if I will marry her. I am no good and she deserves better. She deserves someone who will love her entire life. Ammi,I am scared of losing her. I had made hateful comments to her because I want her to hate me. But I realized I can't afford to lose her. The thought of her with any other man made my blood boiled. I want to tell the world that she is mine. But I can't, she refused to marry me. She hates me", I said looking at her. I was on the verge of tears. Mom was staring at me intently.
She smiled and said,
"Fahad, I am proud of you. You open your feelings to me. You love her a lot.
Then tell her. Express your feelings. And Isha doesn't hate you. In fact, she likes you a lot. When you can't see her with any other man then why you don't make her your woman. It is in her eyes that she likes you. Her eyes lighten when you are around. It indicates that she likes you ".

I smiled at her halfheartedly and she left the room.

********

Isha P. O. V

Tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I put my palm on my mouth to control my emotions. I locked myself in the room. He loves me. I felt terrible hurting him. He cares for me and I played with his emotions. Tears overcome me. I was crying. He is so selfless person. He cares about me and I think such low of him. I performed my ablution and prayed a namaz.
"Ya Allah blessed him with all the happiness. Please take away his pain. Please guide us to the right path ".

I folded my prayer mat and sat on the bed. I changed into my pink night suit.
I washed my face. My eyes were puffy
red. I tied my hair into a messy bun. Tears were flowing from my eyes. I wish I could understand him. I sat on the bed and I tried to process everything. Mom came and sat beside me. I hugged her tightly and cry a lot.

Tears were rolling down from my eyes. I cried my heart out in my arms. She wiped my tears and said,

"Ishu, I know what is going in your hear I know what you feel. Go and tell him. Your parents won't ever think bad about you. You both are feeling terrible. Communicate with each other. Bacha, go and tell him everything that's in your heart". She kissed my forehead and I smiled at her.

I nodded my head and exit my room.
I peeked into his room but he was not there. I went to the terrace and he was standing there with his hands in his pocket. His back was facing him. I hurt this man a lot. I took a heavy sigh and stand beside him. I laced his fingers with mine and he flinched at my sudden action. He stared at me for a second and looked away.