“Thanks for doing this for me.” Landon said as we packed the last of his things.

I smiled, “No problem. I love helping people out…and pissing people off.” Landon laughed and hugged me. Taking me completely off guard. We said our good nights and parted and I headed back to the room.

Payton was still sulking when I came into the room. I sat on the bed and turned on the television to watch Degrassi and Payton just stared at me. “Look, I’m sorry. For talking like that with the guys and for threatening you. I just need you here…okay?” Payton said softly.

I frowned at him, “Not okay. I’ve made up my mind. Tomorrow morning I’m leaving. You can stay and hang out with your family but I don’t want to stay in a place where someone is forced to work in stables because he’s ‘not good enough’ for a family. So please don’t try to change my mind.”

“I will tell him, Brynn. I swear to God I will tell him everything.” Payton said so quietly he sounded almost evil. He wouldn’t do it right?

“Bite me.” I muttered, flipping off the TV and going to sleep. Landon and I had an early flight tomorrow.

Payton’s POV:

Brynn was making this ten times harder than it had to be. All she fucking had to do was just stay here the rest of the weekend and go home…without that prick Landon. I didn’t want to tell Ronan, but she left me no choice. She belongs with me. And only me. I heard her light snores and I looked down at her.

Ronan wouldn’t believe me if I just told him, I needed evidence. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of me kissing Brynn. Thankfully she didn’t wake up so I quickly snapped another picture of the engagement ring. I didn’t feel good about doing this but she left me no choice.

                                                                        *****

“They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies. Your little spies. They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies. Your little spies.” Brynn’s alarm was going off.

I groaned and saw Brynn get up to get in the shower. When the door was closed I grabbed her phone and copied Ronan’s number. I wanted her to stay, yet she wouldn’t listen. I didn’t want to get married either but she didn’t make anything easy.

I was angry that she wouldn’t even take a chance on me.  Brynn came out of the bathroom fully dressed and stared at me, “I’m leaving now. I’ll see you Sunday?” She asked.

I couldn’t help but frown; she was doing this to herself. “Fine.” I said, curtly.

And with that she left, with Landon. Back to her house in LA…little did she know I was going to have a little surprise there for her. I quickly sent both pictures to Ronan.

“ I don’t know you. But Brynn’s my fiancée. Stay away from her. She’s only sleeping with you because she said you were and easy lay.”

Thank God, I wasn’t going to be home when this went down.

Brynn’s POV:

The plane ride back home was quick and quite. Payton was pissed when Landon and I left, especially since I left him to explain to his family why I took off. When we landed I remembered that Payton had the keys to his car so we took a cab home. I couldn’t wait to just go home and shower. I was tired and miserable. I looked out the window and broke out into a sweat as we rounded the corner to my house.

I saw Ronan’s car before we even pulled into my driveway. He did it. Payton really called Ronan. I had to explain. I had to explain this was one big mess. The cab parked and I got out and nearly sprinted to him. Ronan turned around and glared at me. I stopped a few steps in front of him.

Can't Buy My LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara