PETER PARKER

Title: Rainy day - Peter Parker x male reader

Genre: Fluff
Requested:
A soft Peter fic? Rainy day?
Warning:
mentions of anxiety
Words:
460

The world outside looked almost unreal. Everything was painted in emerald green, the trees, the moss covering the ground. It was as though you could see colours for the first time, like someone had lifted a grey curtain.
Even with the rain currently drumming a soft rhythm onto the glass of the window, you were still mesmerized by the beauty the big cities withheld.

"Come back!" The soft and sleepy whine that came from the couch behind you dragged you back into reality. You tore your eyes away from the window and looked at Peter, who laid on the couch, spread-eagled, taking up the whole space and all blankets. A warm chuckle rose from your chest at the sight.

"How can I, when it's so beautiful outside? I could look at this all day."

"Am I not beautiful?" your boyfriend asked slightly offended. "Of course you are." Your answer came without you even looking at Peter, but out of the window again. Your smile dropped at the thought that soon, you'd have to leave all this behind, all the beauty. You would've done anything to stay there for just a little longer, to keep this moment with just Peter and you.

The rustling of many blankets reached your ears, and a few seconds later, two strong arms wrapped around you from behind. Peter kissed up and down your neck, his warm breath fanning over your sensitive skin. He eventually rested his chin on your shoulder as you sank deeper into his embrace.

"I know that you're stressed about going back," he stated. "But we have this weekend together. Tony got us this house, away from everything. We should enjoy it. Okay?"
You closed your eyes and inhaled deeply. The living room smelled like old, dark wood, the rain outside, and like home. It was home, because Peter was there.
"Okay," you agreed. "I'm sorry I wasn't here mentally."

"Don't apologize." Peter took your hand in his and led you to the sofa, where he made you sit down, where he covered you in blankets. "I'll make you a hot chocolate."

His lips met your forehead and he lingered there for a second, before he disappeared into the kitchen.

***

You wrapped your cold feet in another blanket and cuddled into Peter's open arms. With the two steaming mugs on the coffee table, and the sun slowly breaking through the clouds, you could feel warmth flowing through your veins again, slowly melting your libs that had been frozen by anxiety.

"Do you think we'll see a rainbow later?" You muttered. Peter shrugged.
"I hope so." His lips met yours shortly.

"Peter?"
"Hm?"
"You are beautiful." A soft pink rose up his neck to his cheeks.

"I love you, Y/N."