SCOTT LANG

Scott Lang x male reader

Title: Mornings

Request: Sooo what about scott lang + m!reader = 4 + 66 of ways to say I love you ? If it is okay ? Thank you and take your time :)

Prompt no. 4: "Come here. Let me fix it."
Prompt no. 66: "Stay over."

"Where's my jacket?" You heard Cassie say from upstairs.

"Y/N! Where's Cassie's jacket?" Your boyfriend, and father of the little girl, Scott shouted from the living room into the kitchen, where you were running around, trying to make a proper sandwich for Cassie to eat as lunch in school. You almost stepped on one of your previous attempts, that you had dropped onto the floor just a few minutes ago. The other attempts of sandwiches that you had failed to make were lying everywhere on the kitchen counter, but not in Cassie's lunchbox, that you had bought the day before at a gas station, because Scott didn't have one.

"How the hell should I know?" You yelled back and earned a hissed "language" from Scott.

You had expected that taking care of a child was hard, but you had never even thought about it to be this hard. Cassie's clothes were lying everywhere, her schoolbag and jacket were missing, and you weren't able to make a proper sandwich for lunch.

You had to admit, that Cassie was the nicest child you had ever met, and that she was fun to be around. She didn't have any special wishes or anything like that. She went to bed when she was told to, and she did her homework. It was Scott and you who were failing at parenting.
It was the first time that Cassie stayed for the whole weekend and the night before Monday, the feared first day of school.
Scott had already agreed to take Cassie for the night from Sunday to Monday, when he realized, that he wasn't allowed to leave the house. The only solution to that was calling you at five in the morning, to ask you if you could help him and drive Cassie to school.
It turned out that you had to do more than just drive her to school, and that was how you ended up in the kitchen making about a thousand sandwiches.

You almost dropped your butter knife when Scott pushed you away from the fridge.

"Cassie needs water for school, where's the bottle?" he whispered while ignoring your speech over the fact that you could have stabbed him. You rolled your eyes.

"Did you find the jacket?" you asked.

"What- The jacket!" And your boyfriend was gone again, leaving you next to an open fridge, with a butter knife in your hand.

"Three minutes until we have to go!" You shouted and tapped on your watch with your finger.

"Come on, guys!" A loud noise, that sounded like something like a chair falling, could be heard from upstairs. You rolled your eyes again and unlocked the front door. After you had pressed a button on your car keys, your car was unlocked as well. Cassie approached the front door quickly, only wearing one shoe.

"Where's the other one?" You wanted to know, but Scott was already standing next to you, the missing shoe in his Hand.

"You are a hero," you sighed happily as you took the shoe from him and helped Cassie by holding her schoolbag.

"I think we have everything now." Scott nodded and smiled at you and his daughter. That's when you noticed it.

"Scott, did you do this?" You pointed at Cassie's messy ponytail.

"I'm taking back what I said a few seconds ago," you chuckled and kneeled down behind Cassie, watching Scott pouting at your words.

"Come here. Let me fix it." You slowly fixed the ponytail, careful not to hurt the young girl.

"Okay. Finished. Now you're ready for school." There was pride in your voice when you saw Scott looking at you with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm so proud of my little girl," Scott stated. "But not of you, Y/N, because you are mean to me."

"Dad!" Cassie said and locked eyes with her father, who chuckled.

"I'm just kidding, I'm very proud of you too. But you were still mean to me." He laughed, and you joined in, but after another quick look at your watch, you stopped immediately.

"We are in a hurry, go to the car, Cassie! Don't forget the seatbelt!" You commanded. Cassie did as you told her. You turned around to Scott again.

"Thank you, Y/N," he said and smiled softly while scratching the back of his head.

"I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you." You nodded.

"Yeah, I can tell." He let out a chuckle.

"We should do this more often," he suggested. "You, Cassie and I... We work great together. Stay over. More often maybe. Help me out. But only if you want to, of course. I know that it's a lot, because I can't leave the house, but with you it's less boring." He avoided your gaze.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" you asked.

"That was what I was going for, yes." You couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't laugh, I'm being serious," Scott complained.

"I'm sorry Scott, but I've been waiting for a very long time for you to ask this question." You took a few steps into his direction.

"And what is your answer?" Scott asked and took both your hands in his own.

"The answer is yes, Scott. Of course, I want to move in with you," you chuckled and hugged him tightly. He caressed your back gently and pressed a kiss on your cheek.

"I mean... You would not be able to survive without me on days like this, would you?" you teased him. Scott only laughed and hugged you tighter.

"I'm so glad that you are saying yes, because now I have something to look forward to."

"That's cute." You giggled, and he let go off you and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. You almost jumped when you heard the loud sound of your car horn. You turned around to face your car and watched Cassie point on her watch, obviously waiting for you to finally drive her to school.

"See you later, Love," you shouted over your shoulder while you ran over to the car. After a quick look at your own watch you knew that you weren't able to reach the school without breaking some rules.