SCOTT LANG

Scott Lang x male reader

Title: Rough days

Request: Can I request a fluffy Scott Lang x Male!Reader please?? I love Paul Rudd and Ant-Man!!

You were sitting on the sofa reading a book when the notification sound of your phone distracted you from the story. Without looking up from your book, you reached out for your phone that was lying on the table. You searched for it blindly, almost knocking over your glass of water in the process. When you finally got your phone, you saw that your boyfriend Scott had send you a message.

Scott: It's gonna be late today, sorry

You stared at the message for a few seconds. It was always late when he came home from whatever he was doing as Ant-Man. You were worried about him all the time. Every time the door bell rang, you expected a police officer telling you that Scott had died in a fight.

You let out a small sigh before replying.

You: It's okay. The pizza and I are going to wait for you

Scott: That's my boy ;)

You imagined Scott saying this to you in person and smiled when you thought about him winking and laughing at you when you started blushing. You chuckled.

Scott said things like this all the time. He never failed to make you laugh, even on the worst days. You knew that he always tried his best to make you happy, but that didn't stop you from worrying when he was out there fighting.

You heard that someone unlocked the front door and a few seconds later you could hear tired and heavy steps coming your way.

"Hey," Scott said, dropping his bag at the entrance of the living room. You looked up from your book.

"Rough day?" You asked and stood up from the sofa. Scott nodded and groaned while taking off his shirt, revealing several bruises and small cuts. He threw his shirt on his bag.

You rushed into the kitchen and took some ice from the freezer that you brought back into the living room.

"Put this on the spots that hurt the most." You sat him down on the sofa.

"Thank you, Y/N," Scott said and hissed in pain. You gave him a weak smile and turned around, but your boyfriend held your wrist.

"I'm sorry for always ruining our pizza-and-movie-nights," He apologised softly and looked you straight into the eyes. You shook your head slowly. You couldn't be mad at him when he looked at you like this.

"It's okay. You aren't ruining them at all. I'm gonna heat up the pizza and you choose the movie," You suggested.

"No, I'm helping you," Scott objected and wanted to get up from the sofa, but you pushed him back carefully.

"You choose the movie and cool your bruises, I make the pizza," You commanded.

After a few minutes, you sat down on the sofa next to Scott, the pizza on your lap. Scott pulled you close and placed a kiss on you lips.

"I love dates like this," He whispered in your ear and kissed you again, using your distraction as an opportunity to steal a pizza slice from you. You didn't have time to be mad at him or to complain about it, because he pulled you into a tight embrace.

"I love you, Y/N," He muttered into your skin and you smiled.

"I love you, too."