PETER PARKER - PT. 1

Peter Parker x male reader

Title: Dream - pt. 1

When Peter turned the lights off, he knew that his boyfriend would fall asleep quickly. The two of them had been watching movies until 3 am and Y/N had told Peter that he hadn't had much sleep the night before their sleepover. Peter didn't dare to close his eyes, because he didn't want to fall asleep. He had to stay awake to meet Ned in the local park in a few minutes to test out a few functions of his Spider-Man suit. Peter didn't want Y/N to know that he was meeting Ned at night. He also didn't want Y/N to know that he was Spider-Man. His boyfriend would be worried and probably mad because Peter had kept his secret hidden for so long.

Peter waited until Y/N's breaths got slower and he decided to disappear through the window. It was warm, so that Y/N wouldn't freeze to death while Peter was away. Peter dressed in his suit and climbed through the window, but turned around to look at his boyfriend again, who was sleeping on an extra mattress on the floor of Peter's room.
"I'll be back," Peter whispered. He pulled down his mask and made his was over the roofs of the high buildings to the park.

Peter had a great time with Ned, even though he was distracted. He couldn't stop thinking about his boyfriend lying alone in his room. What if he woke up and found out that Peter wasn't there anymore? How would he react? He'd probably freak out. Peter sighed and turned around to Ned, who was playing with his flashlight.
"I should go home now. It's almost 5. We can meet again on the weekend," he said and saw that Ned nodded.

Peter closed the window behind him as quiet as possible and sneaked through his room. He stepped across his boyfriend's legs and tried not to wake him. Y/N looked adorable when he was sleeping and Peter didn't want to stop looking at him. Peter pulled his mask off and for one second he thought that Y/N was watching him, but Peter was probably just being paranoid or the lack of sleep made him see things that weren't there.

The next morning, Peter woke up very late. When he finally managed to open his eyes due to the bright light in his room, he saw Y/N sitting on the edge of his bed, reading a book. Y/N put the book down and groaned loudly.
"You're awake! Finally! I thought you turned into Aurora and wanted to sleep for 100 years. I would have to be the one to kiss you awake then," Y/N said, making a thoughtful face.
"I wouldn't mind you kissing me awake," Peter laughed and leaned forward to receive his rescue from his sleep of 100 years, but his boyfriend stood up from the bed.
"Forget it, sleeping beauty. I'm starving, but May wanted to wait with the breakfast until you woke up." That sounded like something May would say. She'd never miss some family time with Peter and the 'new member of their little family'.

When Y/N was done eating his third croissant, he looked at Peter and May with glowing eyes.
"I had the wildest dream this night!" He declared. Peter chuckled.
"You say that every time you sleep here," He said, while pouring some more orange juice in his aunt's glass.
"What was it about?" May asked. She loved to interpret Y/N's dreams.
"I dreamed that Peter were Spider-Man!" Y/N exclaimed. "Isn't that awesome?" Peter choked on his hot chocolate at his boyfriend's words.
"What? Me? Spider-Man? Your dreams are always so hilarious, Y/N!" He said, faking a laugh. May's face turned serious.
"That wouldn't be 'hilarious'. What this man is doing is very dangerous and he could get hurt. I'm glad that nobody in this room is Spider-Man," She explained, trying to stay calm. Y/N shook his head.
"It was still a pretty cool dream," He said chuckling.
"Yeah, a dream." Peter faked a laugh and rubbed his neck nervously. He had to be more careful next time.