PETER PARKER - PT. 2

Peter Parker x male reader

Title: Dream on - PT. 2

Peter had been nervous the whole day. He couldn't concentrate on anything, he was so excited, that he couldn't sit still. Ned had asked him about it at school, but Peter denied his nervousness.

"I'm Spider-Man." That's what Peter wanted to tell Y/N. But he had been way too scared to do so. He had decided to do it on this day. He would finally tell his boyfriend that he was Spider-Man. There had never been a good opportunity but this one time when Y/N saw him wearing the mask, but Peter hadn't been ready back then.

Waiting felt like hell to Peter. He sat at his desk in his room, his fingers were constantly tapping the wood of the table. Peter looked at his phone for the third time in this minute. Still thirty minutes until Y/N would come to visit him. Peter wasn't even sure if Y/N was going to come. He hadn't read Peter's message yet. It wasn't unusual that Y/N didn't read his messages. He was pretty busy and didn't have time for his boyfriend the whole day. Peter understood that, but he still wanted to see Y/N as often as possible. And especially today it was really important to him to see Y/N, or he'd never be brave enough to tell his boyfriend the truth.

Peter decided that it didn't make any sense to keep studying. He couldn't concentrate anyway, so he threw his pen on the table, when he heard the notification sound of his phone.

A message from Y/N. He opened it with shaking hands.

Y/N: K, I'm gonna be there in a few

Peter: How long?

Y/N: Not sure yet. You can be lucky that I read your message now that I'm near your house

Y/N: Five minutes and I'm there

Five minutes. Peter sighed in relieve. His joy didn't last long, it changed into fear really quickly. What was he going to say? How would Y/N react? Peter had been keeping his identity a secret from his boyfriend for such a long time now! Would Y/N be mad at Peter for not telling him?

Aunt May's voice got his attention.
"Peter! Your boyfriend is here!" Peter jumped up and ran to the door to pull Y/N into a tight hug. Y/N stumbled and laughed.
"You're acting like we haven't seen each other in years," he said, and Peter let go off him. Peter scraped the back of his head.
"Sometimes it feels like that," he mumbled and looked down. Y/N laughed and was going to respond, but aunt May cleared her throat and announced, "I'm going to the shops in a few minutes. Do you guys need anything?" Peter shook his head.
"No, thanks May."
His aunt nodded and took her jacket. Peter grabbed his Y/N's hand and pulled him to his room.

"Are you okay Peter?" Y/N asked after he sat down on Peter's bed. "You are behaving really weird." Y/N sounded worried, but Peter tried to laugh it off.
"What are you talking about? I'm good. Everything's fine!" He said, but he wasn't able to convince Y/N.
"Peter. What's going on? Tell me! Did I do something wrong?"
Peter sighed and shook his head.
"No. No, it's not you. It's something different," he admitted. Y/N furrowed his brows in concern, and put his hand on Peter's shoulder.
"You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to," Y/N said, but Peter shook his head. He pushed his boyfriend's hand off his shoulder and stood up. He walked towards the door and assured that his aunt wasn't home anymore. Y/N watched every single of his movements carefully.
"Peter..." He whispered, but he was cut off.
"Y/N, I have something to tell you," Peter started and took a deep breath. "I have a secret I've never told you about. I wasn't sure how you would react. Please, don't be mad at me. Promise?" Y/N nodded without saying anything.
"I'm Spider-Man." Peter's heart stopped when the words left his mouth. Y/N sat there in silence, looking at his boyfriend. Peter avoided his gaze. Was he mad?
"You're Spider-Man," Y/N said a few seconds later. It wasn't a question and sounded more like a simple statement. Peter nodded.
"Yeah."

Y/N let out a small laughter.
"Impossible. Like the one time I dreamed of you taking the mask off? That was real?" He asked. Peter nodded again.
"Yes."
Y/N laughed loudly and threw his head back.
"Prove it." Peter's heart dropped.
"You don't believe me," he whispered.
"Prove it. You'll only get a kiss if you can," Y/N giggled.
"Ok," was all Peter said before he took the suit Tony Stark made for him out of his closet. He undressed himself and dressed in the red suit. Y/N watched him, his mouth was slightly open. Once Peter had pulled the mask over his head, his boyfriend shook his head in disbelief.
"I'm still dreaming. That's not happening," Y/N muttered and covered his eyes with his hands. Peter took his boyfriend's wrists and put his hands down again.
"Come on, Y/N/N."
"Where did you get this from?", Y/N asked and pointed on the suit.
"Tony Stark made it for me," Peter answered. "I'm doing this internship, you know?"
"How could I not know? You're talking about it all the time," Y/N pointed out. "So this is what you are doing there all the time? What can you do with the suit?" Peter chuckled.
"I'm glad you ask." In the next moment, Peter was hanging upside-down from the ceiling. Y/N let out a soft Wow.
"I can shoot webs and stuff-" Peter shot at the window. "I can walk on the ceiling. Pretty cool, huh?" Y/N nodded, his mouth was still open.
"How did you become Spider-Man?" He asked after he found his ability to speak.
"A radioactive spider bit me," Peter answered and shrugged like it was nothing special.
"And you didn't go to the doctor or anything?" There was worry in Y/N's voice. Peter ignored the question.

"Do you believe me now?" He wanted to know and pulled his mask off. Y/N stood up from the bed and walked towards Peter. He ran his fingertips over the red fabric of the suit. Peter's eyes followed his boyfriend's hands and he smiled softly.
"Yes," Y/N whispered and Peter sighed in relieve.
"Are you going to kiss me now?" Peter chuckled and Y/N laughed.
"Dream on, Parker!" But he kissed him anyway.