PETER PARKER

Title: Study dates - Peter Parker x male reader

Genre: Fluff
Words:
450

Peter's room was a mess. It always was, he couldn't deny that, but it was a bigger mess, since he had invited you over to study with him.
Studying together had been a frequent reason for the two of you to meet, though it had turned into an excuse to see each other, while the intention changed to something different.

At first, it was something neither you nor Peter could put into words. It wasn't only that, neither of you knew why exactly you always decided to study together. The answer was far away, hidden behind a thick wall of ice that seemed unbreakable.

But Peter and you eventually decided to take a torch and melted the ice.

That's how you ended up confessing your feelings to each other, though neither of you never really acted on them.

***

"Can you pass me my maths notes?" You pointed at a small pile of graph paper with letters and numbers that seemed like a foreign language to you, almost like something from another planet.
"Sure." Peter took the sheets and offered them to you, eyes not turning away from the screen of his laptop. Your hands brushed for less than a second, sending lightnings from your hand, up your arm and through your whole body. That had been going on for months. And it was frustrating. After your confession, nothing had changed. Nothing. And it started going onto your nerves.

"Peter?"
"Hm?" When he didn't look up, you not-so-gently kicked his knee with your foot. "Peter!"
"Ouch, Y/N!" he groaned, rolling his eyes. "What was that for?"
"Peter, we have to talk."

You watched as his face got pale, making him look almost dead. Peter bit his lip as he put his pencil down.
"Okay," he choked out, knowing exactly what this was all about, "I'm listening."

"You- you know that I like you, right?" you started. "And you like me too, don't you?" The boy nodded.
"So, I was wondering if you'd like to-"
"-date?" Peter finished your sentence quietly.
"Yeah. Date."

A smile spread over Peter's face. His eyes started sparkling so bright and beautifully that not even stars in a clear summer night could be compared to him.

"I'd very much like that." Peter reached out and his fingers ghosted over the back of your hand.
"So, what now?"

"Let's quit studying and go on a date?" you offered.

"I think you forgot something," Peter interrupted your thoughts already wandering to all the dating options. "This is the point where you kiss me."

"Oh. I'll gladly do that." You leaned over your notes, and Peter met you halfway, connecting your lips.