Chapter 29

"Go left and down that way it should lead you to the back entrance to the dinning hall. one of those doors should lead to the gated off area of the mansion." Hoseok whispered to namjoon as he snapped the neck of a guard. Namjoon does the same to the other before searching the body for a key into the house successfully finding one.

"What are you going to do?" Namjoon ask as he looked at he friend.

"I'm going to help the others scout out the area before going on Standby. Who knows what Taehyung has up he sleeve."" Hoseok smiled before running off into the dark. Namjoon check the bullets in his gun before letting out a short sigh.

"Guess it's just me then." He mumbles before charging into the house. Namjoon never really goes on missions since the growth of BigHit but instead stays and manage business issues there. But being here today somehow reminded him of how exiting it could be.

He got the same adrenaline rush you get when you go on your very first mission. Just as Hoseok said standing right infront of him was a door that looked much more older and more secluded off then the others Namjoon could only bet that this was the entrance that hoseok mentioned before.

Just before the older was able to reach for the door handle there was the sound of a group of people laughing. Quickly turning his head Namjoon pulled out his gun pointing it to the direction that led off to another hallway. But nothing came. Just the sound of laughter and faint voices. Namjoon bit the inside of his mouth as he let his curiosity get the best of him.

Slowly walking down the hall he noticed a single door that was slightly opened. As Nmajoon walked cautiously towards the door he noticed how there was stairs inside that led down to a different part of the mansion Hoseok failed to mentioned before.

Just as Namjoon expected there was the sound of laughter and talking coming from down the steps. Taking slow steps down the stairs he was soon able to see two shadows from the dim light appear on the wall beside him.

"I still can't believe that this piece of shit was the boss favorite." On voice said followed by the sound of someone getting punched in the face.

"Yeah at least he's finally over his high over you." Someone else sang.

Over him? Are they talking about jungkook!?

Namjoon mind screamed at him.

"We'll since there is no use of you any longer. Why don't we get rid of you ourselves." The first on said once more.

"No!" Namjoon screamed jumping from behind the wall surprising the three men. Before any of them could react namjoon had already stabbed one in the neck before swiftly turning and stabbing the other in the head.

Once finished he let out a satisfy sigh as he turned to the last guy on the ground.

"Jungkook are you alri-" Namjoon paused

"Your not jungkook.." Laying right infront of him was a unconscious Min Yoongi.

Everything was blurry for the older at first. Slowly lifting his head Jin lets out a small yelp of pain while looking st his now broken arm and bleeding leg from the gun shot. The last thing Jin remember was being shot in the back of his leg before tumbling over and falling off the roof. Looking at his surroundings Jin was able to confirm that he safely landed on some bushes that may have hid him from people while he was knocked out.

Patting around to ground jin lets a frown form on his face. He could have sworn he had his walkie talkie in his back pocket but now it's not where around the area.

"Fuck where are you!?" The older whisper yelled as he now began to get frustrated just as he was about to lose hope there was the sound of Jungkook voice.