Chapter 12

"Will you hold still for a minute!" Yoongi yelled angrily. He was currently fighting with Jimin to get the younger to corporate with him. Yoongi shift down in the basement finished in lest than an hour but before it does he thought it would be a good idea to get jimin bandaged up so he would at least have a chance to heal a little.

"Ha gotcha!" Yoongi yelled successfully as he held Jimin's arms above his head and sat in between the younger legs so Jimin would no longer try to punch and kick at him. "This wouldn't have been so hard if you listen." Yoongi sigh. Slowly both of there eyes met, since Jimin always hid in a dark corner and the older never paid attention to him yoongi never gotten the chance to really look at jimin but now because of how close they have gotten yoongi can't help but to let out a gasp.

Jimin was beautiful...

He had bright brown eyes and blond hair with a cute round face that show off his innocence. Yoongi hand reached out to touch Jimin's hair which prove to be just as soft as he thought it was. The moment didn't last long when Jimin pulled his head away letting out a low growl. Yoongi sigh as he slowly got off of Jimin and moving down to his injured leg.

"I'll bandage you up and leave right away." Yoongi noticed how Jimin body shake and flinched at every movement he made. Looking  up at jimin face yoongi notice how Jimin didn't dare look back at him making the older frown.

'I scared him again...'

Jungkook was slowly shook awake making him open his eyes only to be attacked by the bright light of the sun on his face. Looking at his surroundings Jungkook noticed how he was in a car that was parked right outside of a huge building. Looking to his left Taehyung sat in the driver seat smiling softly at him.

"Did you have a good nap love?" Taehyung ask gently brushing strands of Jungkooks hair out of his eyes. Jungkook simply nodded as he stretched his stiff limbs. Taehyung got out of the car quickly walking over to Taehyung side of the car to open it for him. Mumbling a small 'thank you' jungkook got out the car just to be pulled to Taehyung side. Jungkook didn't mind it was justt Taehyung way of saying he'll protect him... Right?

Soon both of them where making there way into the large place, instantly Jungkook heart started pounding out of nervousness. Every where he looked people looked as if they came from big money heck even the lobby looked luxurious. The younger Just felt so out of place.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook jumped at the sound of Taehyung voice beside his ear. Jungkook looked up at him only giving the older a nod. Taehyung didn't look pleased with this answer saying so as soon as the two of them stepped into the elevator Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks face making the younger look up at him.

"Jungkook you know how much i hate when you lie" Taehyung said in a cold tone. "So I'll advise that you tell me what the fuck your so distracted by at the moment."

Jungkook shivers at the tone that Taehyung used to speak to him. "I-its just that... Everyone looks so fancy and stuff that I kinda feel like i don't belong here.." Jungkook mumbles. Taehyung let out a long sigh. With a swift move he pulled Jungkook into his arms and hugged the younger.

"Don't worry about what they think of you love. I think your perfect just the way you are." Taehyung says resting his head in the crook of Jungkook neck. Jungkook can't help the heat that raises to his face. What the heck is wrong with me!? Jungkooks mind screamed at him. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't even hear the noise of the elevator door opening until some one clear their throat. Both boys pulled away to see a man with red hair looking at them.

"Hoseok. Right on time." Taehyung said in his usual chill voice. "This is Jungkook he will be coming to work with me for now on." Taehyung finish as he stepped out the way so hoseok could get a better look at him. Hoseok couldn't help but to let out a gasp when Taehyung reveal the little angel behind him, Jungkook looked up at Hoseok through his bangs. Slowly Jungkook's eyebrows pulled together making him frown. The younger could have sworn he had seen him somewhere but can't remember when. "Hoseok." Jungkook jumped at the sound of Taehyung angered voice. For a moment he had forgotten that the older was even there. Hoseok just cleared his throat with an unfazed expression as he fix the tie around his neck.

"Sorry sir. I'll make sure that all your work is on your desk in a second." He said leaving the room. Taehyung still had a angered face as he harshly grabbed Jungkook by the arm walking quickly towards his office. Jungkook couldn't keep up as he continued to trip over himself almost falling face first. Once reaching Taehyung office the older harshly pushed Jungkook in shutting the door behind them. Jungkook didn't get time to breathe before he was already being pinned to the older desk.

"Do you know hoseok?" Taehyung said in a angered tone. Jungkook's eyes where the size of DVDs as the boy frantically shook his head side to side. "Don't you fucking lie to me i saw the way to looked at him." Taehyung yelled harshly grabbing Jungkook chin. Jungkook could already feel a bruise forming.

"N-no i never seen him in my life." Jungkook said as his whole body shook with fear. The two of them stayed like this for a few moments before Taehyung phone began to ring.

"Go sit over on the couch. And don't you dare speak a work under stand." Jungkook nodded his head in response as he quickly ran over to sit on the couch doing nothing but looking down at his shoes.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook one last time before leaving the room to answer the call.

Unknown pov:

Looking at my surroundings I made sure no one followed me before exciting the back of the building and making quick walks towards my car which was parked in a alley near by. Once inside I started up the care driving far enough to where the buildings security wouldn't detect me. With a swift move i pulled out my phone calling the first number i seen.

"Hey Namjoon. Meet me at the park near by. I have some amazing news." I smirked before hanging up.

Taehyung small kingdom is about to fall~

A/ N
I am sooo ready for spring break i cant deal with school any longer...

I sent this to my friends and thought it would be funny to show you guys: