chapter 4

( ignore the mistakes)

The bar wasn't full just a few people here and there. Me and jimin took a seat at the counter as i instantly pulled out my phone to text namjoon and tell him that the mission was a success. A lady in a short tight dressed soon appeared before us asking for our order. Answering i looked down at the hoodie i had on as i rolled up the sleeves.

"So gonna tell me how you ended up with that on?" Jimin question looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes before looking back at him.

" didn't i tell you not to ask."

"I'm curious alright" was jimins response. I lazily told jimin about meeting taemin in the bar up to the part where the drugs didn't work so i had no choice but to kill him, leaving the strang encounter i had with the guy in the the allyway out.

"Jungkook you weren't supposed to kill the guy." Jimin groaned

"Hey it was either him or my ass being killed tonight." I said taking a sip of my water. Jimin didn't say anything else for the night and i was gald he didn't. It gave me a chance to be left alone in my thoughts for the rest of the time being.
.
.
.
.
Ty pov

I let out a frustrated sigh as i ran a hand through my hair, he got away i thought to myself. The image of the brown hair boy was still stuck in my mind.

Yoongi and i was driving back to my house when i spotted the boy alone walking down the street, he was wearing a hoodie that i could have sworn i seen before but i just ignore that and pay attention to him. I wasn't even able to step out the car and make my way towards him when some random old guy was dragging the small boy into an alley.

I began to see red. First it was taemin and now it was some random person on the street!?

I harshly slammed the car door shut ignoring yoongi question as i walk towards the same direction the two males went. By the time i got to them the older guy had the much smaller one pushed up onto a wall and was attacking his neck. Without hesitation i raised my gun to the man shooting him on the spot.

I watched with satisfaction as his now dead body fell to the ground and to my feet now making my clean dressed shoes dirty. All things where sided when i heard the sound of a small gasp. It was of course the small boy in front of me. His eyes wide and filled with surprise and fear.

Surprisingly the look of fear on his face didn't upset me but made me excited. It gave me this filling of dominance over him and that made me want him more.

I saw the way how he tried to get away from me once again but i wasn't gonna let him to quickly this time. "Hey-" i said a small smirk taking over my face as i step closer to him. "Im not gonna hurt you if you just-" i didn't get to finish before he was running off and out of the alley. Dammit.

I'm not gonna let him get away from me again.

I pulled out my phone dialing Yoongi number.

"Yes bo-"

"Follow him." I didn't let yoongi finish or respond before i was hanging up the phone.
.
.
.
.
Jk pov (sorry for so many pov switch)

"Come again" the lady at the front desk said befor handing me my pay for books. It was the next day after the mission. I havent heard anything about a dead mafia leader so i call myself to be in the clear.

I decided to go to the mall and get some new books already finishing off the ones i had. I was enjoying tis day to myself why? Because im always on missions or hanging out with jimin so a day to myself wouldn't hurt right?

I ordered me a smoothie before walking out of the mall and into the busy dtreets of Seoul to find myself a cab to go home.

Something poked my side as i looked down it was a gun my felt the blood in my body go cold as i stiffed i looked up to see a hooded man looking back down at me. Follow me and you won't get hurt. I nodded me head following where ever he was leading me.

I soon found myself in an empty building surrounded by many guys dressed like him.

"What going on?" I question i tried my best not to sound scared or weak as that will just give them the satisfaction they want.

"Whats going on you say? Well im coming to pick up my property." I turn around to see a man standing before me. It wasn't long before i was hit with a truck with last nights memories.

"Its you!?" I didn't get a chance to move away before the two guys behind me was pulling me down to my knees and tying my arms up behind me with a rope. I watch with wide eyes as the silver head guy bend down to my level grabbing my chin harshly with his hand to make me look at him.

"Miss me pup?"

[A/N] Things just got real