Chapter 5

A/N Sorry that it have been. While since i last posted

Jk pov.

Everything else that happened was a blur for me. I was being blindfolded and stuffed into the back of a car, sayimg the least things where not looking up for the best. I sat quietly as i tried to think of the best way out of this situation. I started to play around with the rope that held my hands tide together behind my back if i could just get them untied i may have a chance of escaping.

But the real question is how did he find me!?

I dont remember being watched or any of the matter when going home thw night before. Maybe out of pure luck? No. The way i was captured seem as if it was planned out and how it would happen.

I tap my foot nervously as i realized that we have been driving for longer than an hour before the car came to a stop. The back door was open and i was being pulled out befor the blindfold was torn off. I felt my jaw drop at the sight of the mansion befor me. It was was bigger than namjoons for sure.

My surprised face was soon replaced with a glare the tall silver haired guy was soon standing in front of me with a annoying smirk on his face. I wanted to punch him so bad and luck for me i was just about finished with the knot that held my hands together.

"What's with the long face don't be so sad." I didn't respond to thw guys comment as i turned my head the other way. I let out a gasp when his hands where being placed on my waist pulling me closer to him. " whether you like it or not welcome to your new home." He whispered in my ear.

My whole body froze at his words was he really planning on keeping me here!? Soon i felt the rope falling to the ground and before any body could do anything i punch the silver hair man in the face grabbing his gun from his pocket and pointing it to him.

" well now will you look at that pup got so balls-"

"Shut up!" I yelled placing my finger on the trigger and pointing it to him. I watched his frown droop as it was replaced with a blank stare.

"So what now your gonna shoot me?" He question. "Go ahead but just reamember your out number here." He was right. Even if i did kill him i would instantly be attacked by the group of men who stood around us, but im not backing bown just yet.

I pulled the trigger as i shot him right in the hand before turning and making a run for it. I
What? It was my best option at the moment. And once i got away i could figure out a way back home. I didn't hear him chasing me but something much more creepy. He was laughing.

Almost as if all this was a game to him and him and he has already won. Before i could look back i was being hit in the head. I stopped as everything began to spun before i felt myself pass out.
.
.
.
.
Jimin pov.

Joon hyung have you seen jungkook anywhere? I ask sticking my head into his office. Namjoon looked up from his computer shaking his head at my question.

"Is he in his room?" Joon ask. I shook my head with worry as namjoon began to think. "He did say he was going to the book store earlier."

"Yeah but it's ten at night now."

"Already!?" I rolled my head at the namjoon response he would oftentimes work so much that he will lose track of time and days making him a very forgetful person. But that wasn't the point now jungkook was missing and im starting to get really worried. I didn't noticed that namjoon had gotten up from his seat until a hand was being placed onto my shoulder.

"He will come back dont worry so much." He said with a reassuring smile which made me fill so much better.
.
.
.
.
Jk pov

I woke up to my surprise in a nice room and comfortable bed. I look about to see that the room was really spacious and even had a bathroom and walk in closet attached to it.

I got out of the bed but instantly fet as if weight was pulling me down making me fall to the ground. I looked bown to see chains piled in front of me and hooked onto a dog collar that was wrapped around my neck.

"Are you fucking serious!?" I said to myself trying to pull the thing off just to realize it was locked and needed a key to be open i started to get frustrated and fill all different kinds of emotions inside me. My vision became blurry as i realized i was crying.

Was this really happening to me? Im not property to be own...

I wanted to scream and yell but my voice was caught in my throat as i let out a but I was choked sob. I brought my knees up to my chest as i hugged them. I was starting to get scared.

This never have happened to me before and i wanted it all to be a dream...

[A/N]
apologize a head of time to anyone i have made angry of upset with this chapter. Please comment and vote so i know you are enjoying this series.

And if you got the chance go show my best friend some love her account is Suchi_potatoes she is doing a remake of her very firt bts ff and so far it is really good i recommend you check it out!

The name of it is "my first true love" and i am totally in love with this yoonmin story.