Chapter 3

(ignore the mistakes)

I watch as the mysterious guy tossed the gun on the ground with a irritated sigh before looking back up at me. His dark brown eyes looked into my much brighter ones filled with confusion.

He didn't say anything as he just stared me down like I was a prey or something. By the second I felt that something was off making me slowly take steps towards the exit.  The guy noticed this as he began to turn my way walking towards my direction.

"Hey." his voice was deep and I didn't like that at all his aura made me fill much smaller.  "I'm not gonna hurt you if you just-" I didn't let him finish as I was already out the alleyway and halfway  down the street.  I only looked back a few times to make sure he wasn't following me.

"who the hell was that guy?" I mumbled to myself as I slowly began to walk down the street. My thoughts keeping me company,  I was both happy and annoyed.  Happy that I'll finally be getting the promotion I deserve and annoyed by the lecture I'll be getting  from jimin the moment I got into his car.

Soon a certain blue BMW came into view.  It was jimin. I watched as he got out of his car and smiled at me.  I smiled  back walking towards him I noticed the how his face twisted into a confused one when he saw my attire.

"Don't. Ask." I said putting my hand in the air before he could  say anything.  Jimin just nodded his head getting back into the car along with jungkook.

"well. The night still young." jimin

"so what you getting at?" I say looking over at him with a questionable look.

"what I mean is, let go out to eat somewhere",  jimin says with his all known smile.

"at two in the morning?"

"there has to be a bar somewhere around here that's open" he responds pulling into a parking lot.  "lets go"
He said getting out.

I let out a tired groan as I followed him.

A/N
Sorry that the chapter is so short I've been traveling a lot.

A/NSorry that the chapter is so short I've been traveling a lot

This is so cute