Chapter 26

"One, two three, four, five" Taehyung sang calmly as he painfully slowly ran his blade from Yoongi chest all the way down to his stomach. "Six, seven, eight, nine, ten"

yoongi didn't say anything he didn't even scream out in pain as it happened. Taehyung didn't care if yoongi screamed out for forgiveness or not either way he was going to die, but he wanted to make it happen in the most slow and painful way as possible.

"So yoong's please enlighten me." Taehyung said with a grin. He watched as yoongi slowly raised his head to look at Taehyung through hooded eyes. "Who else was onto this?" Taehyung ask with a wicked grin.

"Because I know very well you aren't that stupid to try and do this alone." He chuckle as he spins the knife around his thin long fingers. Yoongi voice came out raspy at first as he haven't had anything to drink or eat that day.

"You can go to hell." Yoongi spat with the same look of hatred on his face.

Yoongi watched as Taehyung face fell into one of displeasure hearing the older words. Without second thought Taehyung slammed the knife down onto yoongi thigh letting it pierce through the skin till it hit a bone.

Yoongi was quick to bite down onto his bottom lip causing it to draw blood as he watched the crimson color flood from his leg at a fast pace and drop to the dirty floor making it's own puddle. Everything was happening to fast for yoongi to comprehend one minute he's looking at the knife stuck in his leg the next he's filling his face being slap from left to right before a punch is landed straight in the center of his nose.

Quickly the leg of the chair yoongi sat in was knock to the side making him fall with it. Yoongis breath was stuck in his lungs and he felt as if he could past out any moment.

"Go to hell you say?" Taehyung said with a menacing glint in his eyes, Taehyung watched with a smile as he repeatedly kick yoongi in the stomach watching as the older cough up blood and struggle to get a single breath of air in.

"Not before I send you there first." Taehyung chuckled finally stopping. As his chest heaved up and down now out of breath, finally satisfied with what he have done he left but not before looking back one more time at the bloody mess he use to call his best friend.

Jungkook was scare. His whole body shook at the thought of what he was about to do. The younger never thought he would be doing something like this but here he sand outside of Taehyung office. Hands tightly gripping onto the bottom of this shirt as his whole body shook in fear.

Lifting up his right arm Jungkook lightly knocked on the large wooden door. I didn't take but a few seconds before Jungkook was hearing a loud 'come in'.

You can do this kook...

Jungkook brain yelled as he took in one more air of breath before walking into the large spacious office.

"T-Tae hyung..." Jungkook whispered in his same fragile voice. Taehyung was quick to look up as a smile instantly took over his face.

"Hello love" Taehyung started. "I'll almost be done with this and we can go out for lunch alright?" Taehyung said the same soft smile still playing on his lips. Jungkook took in a sharp breath as he look Taehyung in the eyes.

Don't fall for it..

Jungkook mind yelled at him once again. But with the way Taehyung looked at jungkook like he was the center of his universe was making it really hard for him to not feel all warm and happy on the inside.

"Actually, I came to t-talk to you about something." Jungkook whispered Taehyung watched with a raised eyebrow as Jungkook fumbled over the right thing to say.