chapter 8

Jimin watched the guy with confused yet calculating eyes. He was trying to solve out the man in front of him and understand what he known without having to ask. In the blink of an eye jimin phone was snatched out his hand and he was push up against the wall behind him.

"H-Hey! Whats wrong with you!?" Jimin yelled trying to get out of the guys grip. The man then pinned both of jimin arms above his head with one hand while the other pulled out a phone.

"Bring the car around i got something that will surprise the boss." He smirk.

Jimin froze as he tried to think of what the mint haired guy mean by that. Who does this guy work for...and how does he know about jungkook???

Taehyung pov

I smirk as i stop the car by a apartment complex. Right there slowly walking down the street was no other than my lil pup.

Without hesitation i jump out my car briskly walking towards him harshly grabbing his arm.

"W-what the-" i watched as his face drained of color as his terrified eyes looked into my anger ones.

"You fuck up big time pup." I smirk. Jungkook let out some kind of high pitched shriek as he tried to kick and pushed me away. I ignored his protest slinging him over my shoulder, this was the time when people would come out there house's and buildings to see what was the matter but no one did. Why?

Because they know when you see my men roaming the city it's best you stay inside your homes then interfere with us.

Once i was sure that all my car doors was lock and jungkook was no way escaping i drove off not forgetting to tell my men i found him.

I looked down to see i had a text from yoongi rolling my eyes i unlock my phone to see what he wanted.

Yoongs:
You will not believe what i have just found wandering the streets.

Yoongs:
Get back quick so i can show you.

I rolled my eyes at yoongi's text before focusing back on the road. The ride was quiet and I wanted it that way. It gave me more time think of what to do with my puppy once i got home. There was a faint sound of sniffles coming from the back seat making me look at the rear mirror. I watched at how jungkook wrapped his arms around himself tightly i even got a glimpse of two of tears coming down his pale cheek.

Something inside of me broke a little seeing how hurt my property looks but again i ignored it and continued to drive. It wasn't long before we made it back to the mansion. I parked my car in the front before getting out and going straight to the back to get my lover.

Jungkook of course put up a fight when getting out but was soon to give up. Yoongi stood out front with two men on his right side and a stranger tide up with a sack over his head so i couldn't see who it was.

"What's the meaning of this!?" I ask angrily i smirked at the way the two guys coward back hearing my upset voice. Yoongi just stood unfazed while answering.

"So guy i saw on the street, he was walking around with this photo on his phone asking for that guy over there. Yoongi said pointing to jungkook who stood quietly on my side. My eyes widened at the photo of my love on this random guys phone. Slowly my blood begin to boil and before i knew it i had jungkook by the hair and was dragging him inside the mansion.

"Lock him up in the basement i have other things to deal with." I growled out.

Not even seconds later i had reached my bedroom. With a harsh push jungkook collapsed onto my bed. He slowly began to try and pick him self up but before he could i pinned him back down to the bed while hovering over his shaking body. "Tonight I really show you who you belong go pup"

No one pov:

Jimin was being carried somewhere dark that much he knows. But what he didn't know what where and why. He had just came to find jungkook not get caught in all this madness! Jimin felt his hands be chained to a wall then the bag removed from his face. Standing right in front of him was no other then the mint haired guy.

"So we meet agai-"

"Cut the bullshit" yoongi interrupted him crossing his arms. "Where did you get that picture from." Jimin scoffed at this while rolling his eyes.

"Like I'll tell you anything." Jimin glare back at the guy. Truth is he was nervous and some may say a little scared but Jimin didn't want to let that show.

"Not gonna talk huh?" Yoongi poke the inside of his mouth with his tongue. "Listen here. That boy who you have a picture of it the boss property, and hell if you could see how pissed he was when he saw it on your phone. So would you rather start talking now and get out of this alive or die?" Yoongi watched as the color drained from Jimin face and how his bottom lip begin to shake before his face turned to pure rage.

"Jungkook isn't someone's property.." Yoongi smirk at this.

"So you do know him."

A/N
Sorry for the hiatus but by now i guess we all know how bad i am when it comes to updates haha... The next Chapter contains mature content so please look out for that and I'll see you next time :)

P.s happy new year