Chapter 2

Not long after Taemin spotted me have he left the two girls behind and started his way over towards me. He didn't take one eye away from mine as he got closer soon sitting in the chair next to mine.

"What's a beautiful doll like you doing here. " I could almost hear the lust that was lace in his voice as it made me want to vomit. I was able to hide my true emotions as I played along.

"I don't know.. Just wanted a change of scenery" I purred as I cross my leg over the other. I notice how his eyes scanned my body before they landed back onto my eyes.

"why don't I order you a drink hm?" He suggested I just smiled as I lean in closer to him.

Ty pov

My eyes have been on the brown haired boy from the moment he walked in. The outfit he was wearing definitely grabbed the attention on guys here I was kinda pissed at the fact that they where looking at something that was mine.

I watched as he walked across the club and to the bar as his hips swayed in a not so innocent way, my eyes traveled Down to his ass. The way that it was shaped and how it look as if it was just begging to have my dick in it. Just the thought of him being a moaning mess under me made me rock hard.

That's when I notice something had caught his attention and it wasn't me. I followed where his eyes where looking just to see that another guy had there eyes on him it wasn't hard for me to notice who it was.

"Taemin" I almost growled. He was my older brother and King of his own mafia. It made me angry to know that he was able to speak to the boy before I could. I watched as Taemin continued to talk and flirt with the boy but what really boil my blood was the fact that the boy actually into it.

"what's on your mind boss." said no other than Yoongi aka Suga he was one of my workers who work for me and I also consider my friend if I wasn't pissed at him. I motion toward Taemin and the boy.

"he's talking to my property." I said caressing the gun that I had in my hands, yes it was against the rules of the club to have weapons or illegal things of any here but no one had the guts to go against one of Korea's biggest mafia leaders.

"so what you want to do about it." yoongi ask as he calmly sat in his chair.

Jk pov

"I never caught your name." Taemin said as he placed one of his filthy hands on me I just calmly sat my drink down looking up at him

"Justin." I said with confidence it was my code name I used whenever I went on missions.

"oh a foreign name" he said raising an eyebrow.

I let out a small giggle out "I get it from my dad's side of the family." I say as I lean closer to him till my mouth was to his ear. While he was distracted I drop about seven pills into his drink.

"why don't we go somewhere a little more private." I said in the most sexual voice I could give. I slowly lean back as I watched his eyes darken he then took two big sips out of his drink before grabbing my wrist and pulling me along with him.

We then made it outside of the club walking up to a black em expensive car be thrown me into the passenger seat before walking over to the driver. I would have expected him to be a little more gentle with me... it wasn't long till we where speeding of and down the road.

"Where are we going" I ask looking over at him.

"back to my place Baby doll" he responded. I was hoping we get there quickly before the pills kick in. I looked down at my watch that read 12:20.

We where soon pulling up to a apartment flat. Turning off the car Taemin jump out the car coming over to my said as he roughly grabbed my arm dragging me inside the building.

"twenty more minutes.. " I mumble under my breath, this was the moment I began to freak out a little. What would happen if I screwed up something or got the wrong information? What if he figures out who I really am?

I didn't notice that we have made it to his home until I was roughly being pushed up against a wall, I let out a small gasp as he smashed his lips onto mine. I held onto Taemin shoulders as I tried to push him off me.

"T-Taemin Wait." I said after he pulled back to catch is breath.

"God you look so good." he groans I start to fill something poke me leg as my eyes widen. He doesn't think that..

"N-no he rip my sweater off me as he through me onto the couch climbing right onto me. Why isn't the drugs working!?

Without a choice I reached down to my shoes pulling out a pocket knife and with in a swift move I stab him in the stomach. I watched as his eyes widened looking down at his stomach then back at me Taemin began to choke on his own blood before going limp and falling on top of me.

I let out a breath as I rolled the dead body off of me. I walked down one of the hallways instantly finding his offices sitting down in the chair I open his computer, I took a hardware drive out of my pocket plugging it in as I watched a loading bar pop up.

"this will take awhile. " I say to myself as I lean back I to the chair. I look down at the blood on my chest then back up at the computer that was only on 30%.

"I'll go take a shower." I mumble getting up.

An hour or so later I was walking out the apartment building. I was walking down the street when I received a text message from jimin

Chim Chim:
How did it go?

Kookie:
Got the file and on my way back.

Chim chim:
Need a ride?

Kookie:
Yeah I'll send you the location.

I put my phone back into my pocket as I fix the sleeves of the hoodie I had on. My sweater was done for but I found this hanging up in the guy's closet so I put it one to cover up. It was way to big for me as it stop mid thigh on me.

That's when I felt as if I was being followed. Out the corner of my eyes I saw a guy walking behind me as if he was trying to be secretive about it, key word trying.

This is gonna be fun.

The guy pick up his pace as he grabbed me covering up me mouth, I put on a fake scare expression as he dragged me into an empty alley.

He push me onto the wall holding my hand above my head. "hey gorgeous I'm looking for a good time. " he said as he started to caress my cheek with his thumb.

"N-no stop!" I said, it was almost hilarious that this guy thought I was scared of him. He started to attack my neck as one of his hands begins to trail up my hoodie.

just as I was about to to turn the tables on this guy gun shots where heard before the guy drop to the ground. A shocked look took over my face as I looked up to see a guy in a black suit with silver hair who still had his gun pointed at the guy's dead body before looking back at me.

Who is this guy?

(A\N)
Finally they meet! Took them long enough..