Chapter 30

Jin never took his eyes off the last black car as they sped down the road.  The older was afraid of what mau happen if they where to lose sight of Jungkook. For example where are they taking him and why? Whatever the reason may be it doesn't matted.

"They just turned left!" Seokjin called out as he held onto his seat belt for life. Hoseok takes a sharp turn where Seokjin pointed out. By this time Hoseok food was touching the floor of the car.

Both boys eye furrowed once they started to pull into a secluded field area after a while. Hosoek slowed down the car to take the time to see their surroundings.

"What's going on..." Hoseok mumbles to himself as he stops the car. Slowly Seokjin place his hand onto his gun while looking around the area. The black car they where following had long disappeared and the two where left alone in a empty field.

"Shit!" Seokjin yells out. Suddenly groups of men emerged from around the area as they pointed their guns at the two men.

"Get out the car now" yelled one of the men. Slowly hoseok and Seokjin slid out their car with their hands raised above their heads to show that they where empty handed."

"Well isn't this a surprise." Laughs out a deep voice. Just in time a group of the men standing off to the side open up a pathway revealing no other then Taehyung and Jungkook.

"This isn't possible. We watched your car crash, we watched you die." Hoseok yells out.

"You watched my men die." Taehyung corrected Hoseok. "We had a extra car leave earlier then us that way when you followed you mistake it for me in reality I was just fine." Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook stares at the situation with wide eyes as he watch the story play out. He didn't know what to say or do all he knew is that Seokjin and Hoseok wasn't going to make it out of here alive. And that scared him the most.

Yoongi pov

Everything is blurry as the sunlight hits the older directly into the eyes. Yoongi looks around to see he is in the back seat of a car that is quickly speeding passed tall building. Quickly yoongi goes to sit up out of instinct but ends up hissing in pain as he holds onto his bruised stomach.

"Your awake." Looking at the driver seat yoongi is met with namjoon looking down at him with a long frown.

"What happen? Where are we going..?" Yoongi softly speaks.

"I saved you." Namjoon paused for a moment before he continues. "We are on our way to get Jungkook and kill your boss." Y

Yoongi doesn't say anymore but instead let the intense silence take over the car air.

"Why did you save me.." Yoongi ask with another frown as he is finally able to pull himself up into a sitting position. Namjoon takes glance back at yoongi from his rear mirror with a shrug.

"Dunno something inside me said that you didn't deserve to die." The younger mumbles more to himself then to yoongi. "This doesn't mean i forgive you for what happen to jimin but... At least I'll like to hear the story from your side."

Jungkook pov

"You know Jin.. Their was a time when I did like you. A time when you where somewhat like a brother to me but that's over now." With on one swift move Taehyung shot Jin into the side watching with a smirk as the older fell to the ground.

"Seokjin!" Hoseok yells out but before he could reach the older Hoseok is grabbed from his back before he's being pinned down on the ground. "Let me go!" Hoseok yells out struggling to get to out the men grasp.