Chapter 7 - New friend and new weaponry

Start from the beginning

Once I had the design in mind I lowered my hand crumbling the tomb. My armor was covered in small razor sharp thorns, I changed the color of the magnesium from gray-white to dirt with some vegetation. The color should now help camouflage me while also granting me protection from being lifted up.

Wystan and the Guardian's golem clapped for my achievement. While the Gaurdian patted my helmet. I then smashed my fist onto the center of my armor sending it back into the ground.

Land Gaurdian: (Well done, you exceeded my expectations. I have one more ability to show you, I will show you to make weaponry now.)

He raised a mound of dirt before reaching his hand into it. He muttered something before lifting pulling out a great sword made of magma. He then stabbed it into the mound, were the ground began to absorb the sword again.

Land Gaurdian: (When you place your hand into the dirt say the name of your desired weapon. You may even summon two weapons at once.)

I nod again before raising a mound of dirt, I reached both my hands into the dirt and muttering two words.

Devan: (Bow, dagger.)

I pulled out the two weapons, the bow looked like a tree.

The dagger was curved, serrated, and made of stone. I then placed both of them on the mound sending it back in the ground.

Land Gaurdian: (A bow, a well decision. Since you're still a child any creature could overpower you, but with the golem you may send it to fight while you weaken it with arrows.)

The sun was beginning to set making the surrounding area turn slightly orange. He began to walk away with his golem following him.

Land Gaurdian: (Come, I'll take you back to your family. Tomorrow will be a test of your new abilities, rest well.)

As I began to follow him I was suddenly picked up by Wystan. He gave me a quick hug before placing me on his back. I then grabbed onto the moss on his back to not fall off.

S.Y.S.T.E.M: Well done user you have gained new abilities, and have some skill points to spend. Would you like to spend them now or when you sleep?

Devan: When I sleep.

S.Y.S.T.E.M: Very well. Also, if you wish I may find a way for you to speak with your golem.

Devan: I would like to speak with him from time to time.

S.Y.S.T.E.M: I will find a solution in a moment.

While I was speaking with System I didn't notice we were at the river. The Gaurdian and his golem were already across. I was about to get off and move some land to get us across, but Wystan took a few steps back before running and jumping across the entire river.

I was shocked he was able to jump that especially since he was slightly taller than me. He looked up at me expectantly, I think he wanted some praise for his amazing feat. I patted his head and he seemed over joyed. As we continued our way to our home I took the time to look at my map. There seemed to be some creatures nearby but they seemed passive.

Suddenly Wystan froze up and looked to the right, I followed his gaze and saw nothing. I looked back at my map and saw a giant red diamond move away. Whatever it was seemed to be gone but it could be nearby.

Devan: (Let's keep moving.)

I didn't think he will understand me but surprisingly he nodded and kept following after the Gaurdian. We were finally back at the cave, the Gaurdian said goodnight before planting himself back in the dirt. Wystan placed me back down and gestured to the cave. The Gaurdian's golem and Wystan laid next to each other and changed into rocks.

I began to slowly make my way inside the cave, I didn't realize how tired I was until I got off of Wystan. After a few moments I made it to the final area of the cave. My troop was already beginning to prepare to sleep. But my mother was pacing about looking worried while Lin and Mary tried to calm her down.

Lin: (Brianna calm down I'm sure he's safe after all he's with a Land Gaurdian.)

Mary: (Yeah and besides didn't you say his training wasn't gonna be painful?)

Brianna: (Yes but its already sundown and he's not back yet. What if they're attacked, what if he was injured. What kind of mother would I be if my child was injured and I wasn't there to comfort and take care of him?)

Lin: (Calm down he-. Oh, look there he is.)

My mother turned around and quickly made her way to me. She picked me up and began to examine me for any injuries. She saw my small rose tattoo on my wrist and was confused on why I had that. But she didn't question it since I had a affinity with the earth. However, she noticed how tired I looked so she gave me a small kiss before making her way to our nest. Once in the nest I almost fell asleep but I still had to spend some skill points.

S.Y.S.T.E.M: Apologies on interrupting your sleep, but you have some skill points to spend. Here are your choices:

                       Elementalist
                Unspent points- 3
Elemental resistance •Creature speech
•Element cast speed    •Animal tamer
    Unlock two skills to obtain more

It's alright, I choose Animal tamer, Creature speech, and Elemental resistance.

S.Y.S.T.E.M: Very well, that is all goodnight.

Goodnight