Chapter 6 - New home and training

When we entered the cave the first thing we noticed was a very sweet smell coming from within. The water inside the cave looked crystal clear and sparkling, and even some fish inside. There were some strange mushrooms that were giving off light the closer we got to them.

 There were some strange mushrooms that were giving off light the closer we got to them

They seemed to be leading further into the cave. The Gaurdian did say to follow them to get to our new home. As we began to follow them I couldn't help but wonder about the training I will receive from the Gaurdians. How did they even know I had a connection to the earth? And why are these mushrooms humungous?

S.Y.S.T.E.M: If I may user, the reason they found your ability is because something looked into your soul.

Devan: But how?

S.Y.S.T.E.M: Did you make eye contact with them or any other creature?

I then remembered that bird that was watching us intently. It was different it was bigger than the rest, and watching us while the others continued to eat or look away.

S.Y.S.T.E.M: Hmm.., it seems that bird relayed its information to a nearby Gaurdian who then told the one who spoke with the silverback. And to answer your question about the mushrooms, it appears the Father Tree gives off some nutrients to the plants in the surrounding area. If you were to go closer to the tree the plants will be bigger, the fruit sweeter and plentiful.

Devan: I would like to see that.

S.Y.S.T.E.M: I advise against it. You're still in your infancy stage, but perhaps in a week you may grow strong enough.

Devan: Alright, thanks.

When we finished our conversation we were about to enter another part of the cave. But somehow there were trees growing in the cave. As I looked up I saw the top of the cave covered in glowing mushrooms, and a waterfall emptying out into the lake nearby.

 As I looked up I saw the top of the cave covered in glowing mushrooms, and a waterfall emptying out into the lake nearby

Brutus: (Alright everyone this seems to be our new home find somewhere close by to make nests.)

Everyone nodded and proceeded to find somewhere close to the silverback's nest to build. As my mother was finishing our nest we heard something behind us.