Mi stepped in first as the others found a parking space. She was met by the strong smell of boy sweat and old ramen pots. The place was crowded with males ageing from 8 to 35... no girls could be seen. It was five minutes of looking up and down rows until the other two finally made it in. "Not one girl... and no, we aren't settling for a boy. It's not about gender, but I need someone with a backstory, a real passion and want for revenge."

"Mi, your expectations are too high... you just want another you." The black haired girl wasn't wrong, Mi wanted a team of herself. But that wasn't possible, so the next best thing was similar people with revenge provoking pasts that want to prove people wrong too. They needed they same motive as her.

All three of them met defeat, walking over to the small snack shop in the corner to buy some chocolate before going home. And as they were paying, that's when they heard it.

"THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT, YOU SHIT ASS MAN! JUST BECAUSE MY METAPHORICAL DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN REPORT ME FOR HACKING! I HAVE A 300 WIN STREAK GOING ON, I CANT BET BANNED NOW!" It was clearly a girls voice, and it rose easily over all the others.

A spark lit in the blue hair's eyes. She scrambled in the direction of the sound, through desks and table and rows of geeky men before she landed on a group of kids circled. She pushed through to find what she was looking for, a feisty red haired girl with a ton of anger.

"Excuse me?" Mi attempted to put out her hand, but the girl didn't even look.

"If you want my number, you have to play me for it and win. £5 for every match." Her eyes still stuck to the screen as she opened a jar lid, and the kids around her giggled with anticipation.

"Actually I don't want your number, I want to offer you an opportunity..." Mi smiled as best she could, but the frown only grew on the others face.

She snapped. "CANT YOU FUCKING TELL IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SHIT? Ether you pay and win to talk to me, or get lost." Clearly she had a whole set up and business here, lucky Mi liked a fight. She respected it though, if your a girl who games and you get harassed a lot, better make it profitable.

With a swift hand, she plucked a paper bill out of Jackson's back pocket and stuffed it in the jar, sitting down in the empty seat next to her and logging on. But, not with her normal account, no Internet cafes where the place hackers lived and breathed, a back up account was good enough - even if it was only level 1.

"Pffff, a rookie thinks she can take me." The kids giggled at her snarl and she looked over and winked at Mi, "try to keep up, babe, I don't wanna see that pretty face sad."

The younger didn't want to even speak, no she was filed with a soft rage. Not for the girl, but to prove her wrong. To change her views of people, and hopefully get a conversation out of her too. As soon as the match started, the Red haired attacked instantly, jumping into the fight with no hesitation. Even when Mi landed a critical hit on her, she didn't waver. Only one health point left, and the girl still charged forward with all her might...

The match ended quicker than it had begun, and the kids scatter to find another play who was unbeaten. The girl just sat in shock, "I'm sorry, what the fuck?"

"I believe you owe me a conversation." A smirk couldn't have been held back in this moment, Mi had earned it.

"You were a level one... what ever, what the fuck do you want?" She looked Mi up and down, "Your a little short, but I'm cool with that."

Damn, this girl really didn't hesitate. "No no, I don't want your number or anything, I want to offer you a job... on a pro team." Mi smiled, but the girl didn't seem to catch on.

"I'm sorry but I just can't do that. No matter how many people your company sends to me, I'm not playing with those seven creeps who hit on me every five seconds, so no." She jumped up and grabbed a black back pack heading for the door.

"No you've got it wrong, I'm not being sent my anyone! It's my team!"

"Yeah yeah," she continued to walk, "please just leave me the fuck alone."

It was clear that you couldn't reason with this girl, but she was exactly what was needed, Mi-sun couldn't let it slip away now. "HEY, RED HEAD, YOUR PRETTY GOOD FOR A GIRL!"

"What the fuck did you just-"

"Oh sorry, have you heard that one? How about- why don't we fuck and I'll let you win the next match. No, never mind why don't you fuck off to the kitchen. Oh shit, that ones too common, how about, you'll never be as good as man, but you still have a nice ass."

The red heads face was steaming as she stormed back, her fists clutched. "What the shit do you think your saying right now? You better take that back-"

"I'm guessing you've also been told that all by men." Mi lowered her voice. "So have I."

The girl seemed to get it, and the anger diffused as she sat defeated in a nearby chair. "Yeah... I have... on the daily." Her face looked cold, but her eyes where begging for help. They were so glossy, so broken. "What exactly do you want from me."

"I want you to get revenge. I'm previous from Team Army, I'm that girl-"

"Ohhh, the girl everyone thinks brain washed Jeon Jungkook!"

"Yeah... anyway the men didn't think I could lead and so they all left. So I'm putting together an all girls (plus Jackson) team to prove we aren't a joke anymore. And I think I've found my final member. I'm Mi-sun by the way, but you already knew that right?" For a second, more hopeful time, Mi outstretched her hand.

"What's your team name now? You can't be team ARMY anymore..." she smirked slyly, "I'll join if I can decide the name."

Marcy tried to step in and stop Mi, but their hands where already together and shaking, "I don't care what we are called, I just need someone like you to scare the shit out of our opponents... just please don't choose a crap name..."

"Well then, Hi there, I'm Amber... and I'm the final member of team Karma!"

All four of their eye's shone. "Let's go get our fucking revenge!!!"

—————

AYYYY, THATS THE LAST CHARACTER DONE!!! THERES GONNA BE A SUPRISE IN A FEW CHAPS AND THEN WE HAVE EVERYONE READY FOR THE GAMES WOOOOO

Thanks again to everyone who still reads, and sorry about the rant I'm just kinda sad so many of yall hate me rn

Anyway- have a great day love you nerds mwahhhh