9

My mom called the doctor to come home and check up on me and if I was okay or not. When they asked me what actually happened, I had just answered with "I fell asleep. I'm sorry." to which the doctor had given me a rather quizzical look and said, "Are you sure dear? Your blood pressure really went high..."

I didn't know what to answer to that so I had just kept quite and stared back at him hoping that he'd drop the subject. I can't just go ahead and tell them about whatever dream, or delusion I had just had. Then they might have prescribed me to a psychologist when I have no problem with my brain. At least I think that to be so. Luckily, my mom told the doctor that a student in my school had been murdered and the doctor concluded that it might have shaken me up a lot and I got really worried and stressed. He left after prescribing me with a couple of tablets to cope with stress.

Mom did not yell much at me for being 'careless' since the doctor told her to let me be. I might be too sensitive for anything now. They asked me to go to sleep and left my room but now it was already past one hour and no matter how tired I was, I was scared to sleep. As soon as I was closing my eyes, flashes of those horrible scenes were appearing and that was the last thing I wanted to see. What's happening to me?

I rolled over to my side when I heard a tapping sound from my window. I narrowed my eyes and got up to look there and my jaw dropped at the sight. Jungkook's face was pressed to the glass of my window with a big smile, he looked like he belonged to a circus.

"Aish..." I muttered under my breath and quickly got out of my bed to open the window. "What are you doing here?" I asked, but instead of Jungkook answering, someone else did it for him. "Shove your ass in there, my shoulders are feeling jelly you muscle pig!"

I looked down at an amused laugh erupted from within me at the sight. Jimin was on Taehyung's shoulder whining at Jungkook while the other looked too worn out to even speak and Jungkook was giggling from sitting on Jimin's shoulder. "Y'all exaggerate it." he said while getting in my room and rolling my eyes only for Jimin to hop in soon after and pull his poor friend after.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you see your weight in the damn scales huh? You can carry an orangutan with ease!" he scowled while massaging his sore shoulders.

"Hahaha you called Jin hyung orangutan!!" Jungkook laughed, but not that loud so that it stays inside the walls of my room and plopped himself on my bed.

"Wait I did not!" Jimin's eyes widened and I couldn't help but cover my mouth so as to not laugh out loud. These boys can start a comedy show, I'm pretty sure, they'll be pretty successful in their career.

"Y/n-ahhhhh" suddenly a very hoarse and deep voice came from my side, as Taehyung hugged my waist and slipped and dramatically fell on the floor. "You sound like a ghost Tae." I pointed out while crouching down to look at him leaving Jimin and Jungkook to bicker on their own. It's really magical how I was so scared and worried and they just came in the right moment to save me from all of it and now it all feels so normal. Too normal that it scares me. And then I remembered how I had seen Jimin struggle while drowning...

"Yah! Where have you zoned out!? Listen to me!" Taehyung snapped his fingers lazily in front of my face with a pout on his face.

"Oh yeah what were you saying?" I snapped out of it, plastering a smile on my face. I don't want this guy to nag at me the entire week for 'ignoring' him.

"Yeah so Jimin emotionally blackmailed me to be the one on top of my shoulders and not the other way round because he is my soulmate and just... I couldn't bare that snake's eyes and pout!" He whined the last part out making me chuckle. "But then Jungkook joined in and convinced Jimin to carry his fatass on his shoulders since he's our so called Golden Maknae and that twig agreed! Now look at me, I feel like dying..." Taehyung mumbled like a baby, pushing his lips out in a massive pout as I internally awed so hard and patted his head. "I'll massage your shoulders yeah?" I smiled to which he nodded with a big grin in excitement.