6

"It's happening."

I took a bite of the red apple half heartedly as I walked to school, kicking a pebble lying in front of my foot. The dream was still giving me chills whenever I thought back to it. I so desperately wanted to see Jimin right now, and see for myself if he is okay or not. I know, it's just a stupid dream, my sadistic mind showed me, and he's probably fine, chilling and playing around with Tae and Jungkook annoying the shit out of Yoongi and Joonie. But still...

I sighed for the nth number of time when I realised that I don't even know where they stay. I cannot go willingly and meet them. I can only meet them when they come to me. As I walked through the school gates, an uneasy feeling settled in the pit of my stomach. Why do I feel like, it's not gonna be a good day in school?

"Hey Trash Can!" the ice cube faced guy called at me as I clenched my jaw and continued walking to my classroom. What is their problem?

By now, the once lively and blooming scarlet apple in my hand was gone, leaving the seed of it as I tossed it over to the dustbin and... Goal! Yeah. I only have me to have fun with me in this trap house called school.

Through out the class the ice cube face guy irritated me by throwing crumpled paper balls at me as I tried hard to just focus on the text book in front of me. The girl who always stuck with him, probably his girlfriend, tried to go to the cooler to fill her water bottle but 'accidentally' tripped and spilled all the water on my shirt and skirt, ruining it all, as a few guys whistled and cat called me until the teacher told them to shut up.

"Excuse me." I mumbled and rushed out of the classroom to go sit in a cubicle in the washroom. Silent tears started rolling down my cheeks as I sobbed on my hands hiding my face. "Why...? Why do they hate me so much? What did I-I even do to them?" I cried into my hands as my body shook like a leaf. I didn't even know their names who bullied me, yet, they had so much hatred from me from the first day I walked in.

I even felt embarrassed to walk out because my cleavage could be seen through my wet bad quality white uniform I was wearing and spending 3 more hours in here felt like hell on Earth. "Please take me away..." I whispered as I curled up in a ball and buried my face in my arms, hugging my legs close to my now wet and shivering body. I felt cold, even though it was summer. I felt scared of being so lonely. Only if they could be here with me.

"You're not alone Y/n!" It was Jungkook. He smiled with a childish glee to his face holding up both his thumbs. "You never walk alone!"

"I'll always hold you and never let you fall!" I remembered what Taehyung always used to tell me and couldn't help but smile to myself. Then please hold me tight Tae... I need you to hold me because I feel like I am falling down in darkness and it's so scary.

A sudden bang on the door interrupted my thoughts as I quickly got up and asked, "Y-Yes?"

"Let's hangout." a soft, but manly and cosy voice came from the other end making me furrow my eyebrows. Was I hearing it right? It can't be Yoongi... Right?

"Who are you?" I asked, straining my ears to hear the owner of the voice properly. I heard a low, lazy chuckle feeling him shuffling outside a bit. "I'm hurt that you don't recognise my voice." he snorted. "Who else do you think I am? My soul sister?" a weird humour was laced to the voice making me chuckle along with him.

I opened the door immediately with a big smile on my face seeing the boy in front of me and grinned, feeling like my world was bright with sunshine and rainbows again as I saw him flashing his relaxing gummy smile. "Yoongi!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly by the waist, burrowing my head into his chest.