22

Me and Jimin returned back to where the others were waiting for us, hand in hand. They looked worried and confused about what happened or rather what was going to happen next.

"Asking if you're okay or not would probably be a very bad question, isn't it?" Jin muttered eyeing my puffy face and bloodshot eyes earning a nod from me.

Jimin gave my hand a little squeeze and maybe in other circumstances it would have made me feel much more better and stronger but this time I just felt more broken and weak.

"She's ready to do it." Jimin answered for me since I wasn't ready to say the word still. I would never be able to.

"Oh... That's good." Said Yoongi. "Then let's h-hurry." He stuttered a little, trailing his eyes away and on the ground.

Hoseok let out a little chuckle and slung an arm around Yoongi's shoulder. "Ah... You don't have to act tough Yoongi. Won't you give a last hug and some parting advice to your soul sister?" He smiled trying to lighten the grave mood but it maybe helped 0.00001%.

Yoongi's cheeks flushed a light coating of pink and then he looked up at, scratching his jaw. He took a few steps, coming towards me and without wasting a second, engulfed me in a warm hug. It was comforting and did relax my body a bit. I felt protected in his arms. "I'm not the one to go for cheesy lines but..." Yoongi whispered in my ear. "This is not our last hug, or the last words we exchange, alright? We will always remember you and wait for you." He said and pecked my cheek before moving away and sparing a glance at Jimin.

"I don't know if I should ask you to lead a happy life, get married to the right man and have kids or not because... I love Jimin too much to do that. So maybe that's selfish of me," he smiled a little making me chuckle softly as well as I leaned into Jimin, wanting as much contact with him right now, as possible. "But as a brother, I'd say you made the right choice selecting Jimin. I trust him... Only if the conditions of us meeting would have been different—"

I cut him off. "No." And continued. "I'm glad that I met you guys whatever the conditions may be. I don't care if you guys are just ghosts. For me, y'all will always be much more and my greatest angels. If fate hadn't been as generous to me by making me meet y'all, then I probably would've still gone around like a headless chicken trying to find her flock,"

"Y/n," Jungkook chuckled a little at that but I smiled and shook my head indicating that I wanted to continue.

"So I'm thankful for coming across you guys and having y'all as my friends. Each and every one of you. Even you Tae," I said looking over at Taehyung who had a sad look in his eyes as he stood like a guilt man in the sidelines. "I genuinely forgive you, because I believe everything happens for a reason. Perhaps those dreams made me stronger than I ever was and helped me digest the truth at last. They made me realise how much I love Jimin somehow as well..." I mumbled looking up at Jimin who was already staring at me lovingly as he proceeded to give me a kiss on my forehead. "And Yoongi oppa..." My heart bloomed as I called him that. I was an only child with no other sibling, but I always wanted a loving brother who'd always be there for me no matter how much we fight, and I got him,and from what it looked, they way he assumedly smiled with a blush, spoke the same story as well. "Don't worry. I'll be okay."

I urged them forward so that we all were standing in a circle now. "Doesn't matter if my brother, my love, and my friends are all ghosts. What matters is that, I got these rare jewels as mine and no one nothing could ever replace that." I said, as we all group hugged.

"I think I'm crying..." Jungkook said as tears streamed down his face. "Can I be your best friend Y/n?" He asked making me laugh through my tears and nod my head.

"You made me feel so much more human again. The feelings of friendship, ambition, greed, the positives and the negatives. So thank you Y/n. I will always be grateful to you and protect you as your guardian angel." Taehyung said, flashing his boxy smile and all I could do was stare and nod my head because I wanted to keep that image of his smile, forever captured in my memory.

"So is this goodbye?" Namjoon asked trying to hide his tears.

"Nope. Me and Y/n had a little bet. Surely this isn't a goodbye..." Jimin spoke finally looking towards me, as we shared a meaningful eye contact.

By now everyone was a mixture of crying and pathetically chuckling mess.

Finally when we parted from the hug, I took a deep breath.

"So are you ready to do it Y/n?" Jin asked as I stared at the skeletons.

"I'll never be." I answered taking the lighter from Namjoon.

I turned around to take a last look at the boys. All seven of them were standing huddled up together, looking at me fondly, with sadness gleaming in their eyes. I knew what I had to do. My eyes stopped and focussed on Jimin for maybe the last time ever in this lifetime. He mouthed something, which felt like a spring breeze to my ear.

"I love you."

And I love you too...

Then Taehyung suddenly ran towards me, wrapping his arms around me with a genuine cute smile

Then Taehyung suddenly ran towards me, wrapping his arms around me with a genuine cute smile. "We'll miss you Y/n. Always. Until next time..." He said and forced his best smile through his tears and ruffled my hair before running back.

Until next time...

And I threw the lighter over the skeletons lying on the ground. As it burnt behind me, it slowly left a background of nothing but smoke, and a orangish yellow light. Yet, my eyes remained on them, as they slowly vanished in front of me... Waving their hands with a smile on their faces, they were disappearing into thin air.

My throat dried up seeing Jimin, slowly starting to vanish as well. "Jimin!" I called out to him and was about to run over to him but he held up his hand. "When we meet again." was what he said in his sad, broken voice.

Gone...

They were all gone in less than half an hour.

I dropped on the ground, with no tears left to cry. I felt it... That emptiness in my heart.

I could only think of them goofing around, their laughter, their smiles, their words of encouragement, our happy moments spent together. I'll miss you guys...

I'll miss you Jimin.

Your Little Star will miss her seven planets, she revolved around...

A/n

For all those who wanted a sad ending 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh my god, I almost started crying while writing this. Imagining this hurt so bad, I just wanted to hug them all tightly and never let go.

Yeah that's it 😔
Next chapter is the last chapter which is the Epilogue, and guys, don't just give up on me yet, please do come back to read the Epilogue or I'll whoop your asses, especially those who

WANTED HAPPY ENDING
😤😤