7

"What took you guys so long? The slot came back way before you guys!" Jin exclaimed once he noticed me and Jimin walking over to the pipes where they were all seated, dangling their legs, or laying down, or just watching the water run by and one person ready to jump into it—

"Jeon Bunny Jungkook! Dare you jump in there, I won't ever give banana milk to your drenched French fry ghost!" Jin quickly cut in loudly to the boy who was almost in the position of diving in. Jin in the other hand stood with both his hands on his waist, glaring at the younger guy and we couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Let him be. He won't die." Jimin said walking over to the two of them to pull Jungkook to sit back down.

"Yeah! I can't die ag—" Jungkook was suddenly cut off by Namjoon suddenly speaking up. "Yeah you can die here for real since this is not your video game where you get three lives to waste."

I frowned and chuckled about to say something when Taehyung came in front of me towering me, but not at all with an intimidating look on his face like every other movie where a tall guy towers over the girl. He was flashing me puppy eyes with his bottom lip pushed out and his arms spread out a bit.

Ah...!

"What?" I ask intentionally trying to bite back my laughter by sinking my teeth down on my lip earning a whine from the boy in front of me as his hair brushed along with a little breeze that danced by. "Y/n!!! Come on! You never hug me!!" he whined almost stomping his foot on the grey pipes like a child.

"Y/n hug him before he mourns over it the entire day and sticks to my back like a leech." Yoongi said sitting up from his position, with a shudder as Taehyung shot him a look.

"Okay okay." I laugh as I pull Taehyung in for a hug. More like, went to hide inside Taehyung's chest in the hug. He was so tall compared to me, I was sure, if I hide behind him while playing hide and seek, no one would be able to find me.

"Yah, Y/n and Jimin, y'all did not answer. Where were you two for so long?" Hoseok asked while Taehyung was hugging me tight like his new favourite teddy bear and crushing my bones.

"Dealing with a piece of crap." Jimin sighed.

"Oh! I thought something sneaky cheeky." Jungkook suddenly added with a humorous giggle making my cheeks heat up in Taehyung's embrace. I could feel a throaty laughter from the boy hugging me as well. I quickly pushed him away stepping forward to slap Jungkook on his arm. "Shut up Kook!" I remarked, getting a bit flustered remembering the time when I hugged Jimin so tight like I was gonna lose him if I didn't hold on to him.

"Yeah... Haha..." Jimin laughed lightly, covering his face, hiding his reddened cheeks and looking anywhere but at his friends. Everyone were laughing at this, but Namjoon.

He had a troubled look settled on his defined facial features.

The next day at school was something I wasn't expecting at all. After the enjoyment with the boys yesterday, I went to a rather peaceful, dreamless and satisfied sleep, but was worried that the authorities would know about me skipping school and running away, but this was uncalled for.

I was standing with the rest of the horrified crowd, as my eyes were threatening to pop out of my sockets any moment. We were on the third floor lobby, where ice cube face and his friends always hung out, but there in front of me lied his cold, dismantled body sprawled against the floor with his back barely supported by the wall.