19

"Wouldn't you ask me my reason of doing what I did?"

No one spoke, but just kept staring at Taehyung. Not until I dared to ask him the question. "Why?" I asked. Our eyes met and neither of us looked away. "Why Tae? I thought we are friends." I continued boldly when I was sure that his full attention and focus was on me.

"I became selfish... Seeing you... I wanted to know how it felt like to have loving parents, people around you, I wanted to feel love, sadness, physical touch and just know how it would be like to be a-alive." His voice broke at the last word. "...I got carried away..." He said softly taking a gulp of the lump formed in his throat.

"So you'd betray us!?" Yoongi shouted at him almost stomping over to punch him but Jimin blocked his blow with his arm and eyed him to back away for Taehyung to continue.

"Hyung... I never knew what its like to live a normal life. I know that's not an excuse because you all went through the same thing but I just wanted to feel for once... Once how it's like to live, and smile. I never meant to hurt Y/n." He confessed raising his hand to hold mine but hesitating for a moment, finally deciding to retract back.

"But what you were doing was kill her soul." Jin pointed out. "How is that not hurting her?" He said with a disappointed snort.

"I know. I didn't mean to. I didn't know when this obsession of just being a human again got in my head, that before I knew, I had crossed all my limits... I should've talked about it and asked for help the very first day I showed her the dream of Namjoon and Hoseok but I did not... I was scared to be misunderstood. That just led me to being more messed up. I didn't even realise how jealous I got of her life that I... I..." He shook his head trying to hold back his tears as he started rubbing off his eyes.

"Why did you want my miserable life? There's nothing good in it." I chuckled in sarcasm and bit my lip when he looked back up at me.

"Don't say that Y/n. You have a beautiful life. You have a good home, and parents who love you." He justified.

"But I have no friends." I answered back.

"Well... Its not hard to get friends? You just need to truly want them and give a little effort." He continued, "And... You have a lover... Which none of us ever had... None except..." He softly trailed off and looked up at Jimin but quickly put his head back down. "Maybe."

Even in a serious moment like this, Taehyung just managed to say something... Which our friend Taehyung would have. A slight spleen of blush spread across my cheeks and I took a few seconds to process what he just said before shaking my head and clearing my throat awkwardly. "Tae." I called him.

As if on cue, he immediately looked up with eyes like those of a puppy. "Thank you." I said with a smile. "Maybe if you wouldn't have done this, I wouldn't have realised the importance of my life and everyone I have around me." I confessed myself and scooted closer to him, taking his hands in mine. "I forgive you."

"What?" His unbelievable eyes almost jump out at my statement and so does the other guys.

"Yeah. I forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes. But everyone deserves a second chance too." I smiled.

"But I tried to kill your soul Y/n..." He said, his eyes again watering up.

"You did, but what matters now is that I am fine and you realised your mistake. You did right, you're not pretending again huh?" I joked a little poking his nose and he vigorously shook his head bursting in tears and plunging forward wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I am so sorry Y/n." He cried on my shoulder hugging me tightly as I patted his back.

"Shh its okay now. I forgive you TaeTae." I cooed with a little smile. "But you gave me probably 100 heart attacks in these past few days." I said with a pout.

He parted from the hug with a guilty smile and ruffled my hair. "And to make up for it, I promise that I will always be your greatest guardian angel till you live and protect you always." He said.

"Oh it was that easy! I can't believe Yoongi hyung lost his sleep because of this matter and now its all fun and giggles again!" Jungkook exclaimed catching our attention and making us chuckle.

Taehyung stood up and formally bowed to all the other members. "I am sorry guys. Please forgive me. I got lost out there..." He said.

"Ugh, lets just hug it out." Hoseok said rushing to hug him and Jin commented from beside. "Yeah that won't happen again right?" He asked.

"No hyung. If I ever get that lost again, I am giving you all the consent to end me." Taehyung replied with a gentle smile. He then turned to Jimin who was just quitely smiling at his friend.

"I don't even know how to apologise to you. I did you wrong. Very wrong..." He said fiddling with his finger but instead Jimin hugged him tightly into a bone crushing hug saying, "Its okay. You're my best friend. I forgive you, but never hurt Y/n again." With a little laugh.

After a while, the boys had taken Taehyung to the other room to do some charms to seal his abilities for precautions. He himself offered it in the first well. I was standing alone now, by the main door, staring at the sky as the sun had started to peek out through the clouds now. It was a long night indeed, but the sun was rising again.

Everything Taehyung said kept replaying in my mind until it came to a stop about what he said about love. A faint smile crept up my lips as I thought of Jimin. I had fallen for Jimin, and I didn't even know if I should be happy or sad about it.

A hand on my shoulder almost gave me a jump scare and I turned to see Jimin who giggled at me. "Woah! Did I scare you?" He laughed.

"Of course you're a ghost!" I jokingly exclaimed and hit his arm earning a pout from him.

"Heh. Didn't mean to... But what were you thinking of?" He asked leaning towards me as we both watched the sun rise.

"Oh... Just what Taehyung said to me." I admitted leaning my head on his shoulder and stifling a yawn. "And now my human body is need of some serious sleep." I said smiling lazily making Jimin grin.

"Oh you wanna sleep with me?" He asked huskily with a smirk.

That turned my cheeks beet red as my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. "Yah!" I exclaimed.

"What? I just meant cuddling and sleeping." He said with a shrug and giving the most innocent look a boy could ever give. "Oh my god Y/n slow down your dirty mind! You wanna already do it with me—"

I quickly cut him off placing my hands on his mouth in sheer panic. "No no no no no no no no no no, not YET!" I kind of screamed the last part in embarrassment and that was enough for Jimin to burst out laughing and almost rolling on the floor as he clutched his stomach tightly. It was my time to pout now.

Our little moment was interupted when Namjoon stepped in and cleared his throat. "Not to be the bone here but... There's something important."

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I think we know where our bodies are buried."

And the colour drained out from my face.

A/N

I am so sorry for updating this late, but I hope you liked this part :)

Leave some thoughts, it motivates me to write more hehe