5

"They were coloured!" Jungkook said in awe, his orbs jumping in excitement.

"It's the 21st Century. It's 2020." Namjoon said with something else lingering in his mind. He could care less about how intriguing the whole concept of coloured pictures were. As the rest of the boys gossiped about the coloured picture, his mind was clogged with just one thought. But is it right? No.... He should give it time and see how the situation unfolds before jumping to any decisions...

"Namjoon-ah! Come on what are you thinking?" Hoseok came beside him and sat with a grin on his face.

"The amount of time we have left." he said, his eyes which were already devoid of much emotions, dimming a little more.

Hoseok's smile dropped as the realisation hit him. Time was running out...

☆☆☆

I sat on my desk keeping my mobile aside. Those two words never left my mind. Little Star. It was cute.. I felt loved and important when they addressed me that way. Did they cherish me that much? My heart fluttered at the feeling of how important we were to each other and a small smile crept on my face. Then I remembered, those little touches when Jimin held my hand, or hugged me, and how a warm feeling had taken over my heart. I was thinking too much about it. But then I remembered Taehyung, and how we goofed around. I hadn't even realized how much I was smiling just by thinking of it. When he acted like a kid in front of me, or teased me.

Then there was Jungkook, who was like a happy pill, and Hoseok always smiling like a sunshine. The way Jin always cracked dad jokes and taught me them and that protected feeling around Yoongi was magical. And how Namjoon just guided us no matter what. These guys meant a shit ton of importance to me and just the thought of it made my stomach flip like a pancake.

Don't ever leave me.

I was watching our picture and admiring all of us together when I remembered what they were talking about. Argus C3. I decided to research about it a little so I quickly opened Google Search and typed in the camera name. Must be some high tech camera. They're guys after all, of course they'll be interested in those stuff like its a damn Temptress.

But the results I found in there, took me by surprise. Woah. I never knew they were interested in antic stuff. They're my soul friends I suppose.

The Argus C3 was a low-priced rangefinder camera mass-produced from 1939 to 1966. It only produced black and white pictures and at the most the brownish film ones. It was in huge demand and popularity during that time but its popularity declined as the years went by and better cameras were introduced.

And here I am who was thinking they were talking about some latest model or something. Damn Y/n, you need to research more on these techy stuff for real.

I let out a long worn out sigh and just closed the article that I was reading before getting into my comfortable warm covers. It was a very active day for me to say the least, and I could already feel my eyelids getting heavy from roaming around the town so much. Tomorrow I had to go to school otherwise I would be kicked out for sure for my low attendance and then my parents would kick me out too and I will have to make bed on the streets and share my food (if I get any) with the street dogs. Which I don't want, thank you very much.

☆☆☆

"It's dangerous doctor. Let's not do this." a quivering — worried, voice of a lady in all white spoke up. The fine wrinkles around her eyes were strained as she firmly held on to the scalpel nervously.

"Nothing will happen. And even if anything does happen... No one knows them. They're as good as dead to the world anyway. We can just get away with it." the main with grey hair spoke up. His voice, gruff, cruel and experienced. He wore the same white robes... No, those were not just any robes, they were white lab coats.

"But doctor—"

"It's finally Ki Young-ssi!" the doctor's voice boomed in the almost empty room. Not just any room...

It was that Operation Theatre.

And those two weren't the only people out there. Amidst their argument, another faint whimpering sound could be heard. It was a boy, strapped to that bad which had dried blood stains. His face was a blur but his body looked pale and weak as he whimpered something along the lines of, "Please.... Let go.... Want to live.... Be free...."

His voice oddly familiar. She had heard it before. It wasn't just any voice. It felt like she's heard that voice quite often. But she couldn't pinpoint on whose voice it was. It was hoarse as if not spoken for years. But it sounded familiar... Like it was the ghost of a very beautiful voice...

"Why is he still conscious!? Give him the increased drug dosage!" the doctor snapped.

"But he may go to coma if that happens!" the lady said even though the hard glare of the doctor made it clear that he simply did not care.

The lady sighed and took an injection. Holding up his limp arm, she injected the drug into his blood system and that is when his face got clear.

Pale face, almost blue, hooded eyes with deep dark circles and his cheek bones protruding out. His once soft plump lips, now looking too chapped and rough like he wore a dirty white lipstick. His eyes pitch black as if he had no soul left in himself and pure sadness in them. As if they had become tired of screaming "help."

It's him!

Suddenly something happened. Something very bad. She could feel it in her heart as it started beating so rapidly like it would rip her chest apart and come dangle out.

"Dispose him off like the rest."

"JIMIN!" Y/n jerked awake as she cried the name out loud. Her forehead and neck covered in a thick sheet of sweat and her eyes almost bulging out. Her brain raced through what just happened which made her heart start to beat two times faster.

Her breathing was shaky and unstable like she was getting strangled and was struggling to breathe. Just the look of his ghostly face, haunted her. She hadn't realised until she raised her hand to wipe off the sweat off her face when her hand touched a wet and sticky substance on her cheek. She was crying.

She looked at the clock which read 6:25am. It was working just fine until the hand moved to 6:26am and it stopped. She blinked a few times before deciphering that it's battery might have run out. Her legs felt wobbly when she got out of bed, her body still feeling goosebumps and shaking like she would break apart. What kind of a horrible dream was that? She could never imagine, that lively and cute boy in that way. She could never believe his smile would be wiped off and replaced by such a look on his face.

A nightmare.

☆☆☆

a/n : I would've started crying blood if I ever had a dream like this of any member. Probably to the extent, where my parents would have to take me to the Doctor and BTS would need to do a VLive to assure me that they are all good XD