3 people on a date

(cameron is on the left im on the right)

I was done getting ready for me and Cameron's date I was wearing (picture up above) and I was about to go over to Cameron's so we could get Bella.
"hey Beth will you be ok?" I asked pippin. my head into her and Nash's room, he was sitting on the other side of the room as she sat on the bed. "sam go on your date it will be ok" nash said smiling and getting up.
"what's wrong with her?" "she's pissed off that I got her preganant I tried to tell her it takes to people to-" "nash stop there. and first off give her some space remember when I was pregnant with bella?" "God damn you where like a hormonal eating machine who hated everyone" he said chuckling.
"whatever" I mumbled blushing "hey have fun with cameron and bella and be ready something special is going to happen" he said winking an. pushing me out the door with my purse.

I walked acrosses the street confused when nash said something special was going to happen tonight I mean it's going to be dinner and the zoo nothing special at all.
I knocked on Cameron's door and he was wearing (picture up above) "wow you look beautiful" he said taking my hand.
"thank you" I said blushing and looking down, "so where are we going next?" "to get Bella and then dinner and then the zoo" I said getting into the passenger side of my car. "why do I have to drive?" "cause your better then me" I said buckling up.
"hey can I take a vine do you mind?" "no I don't at all" I said smiling at him he took out his phone and pressed record.

"hello everybody im going on a date with this beautiful girl I will explain more later bye!" he said smiling wide and making a face.
"do they know you have a daughter?" "nah not yet I don't want you getting hate" he said grabbing my hand and starting the car.
20 minutes later
we got to my moms house and I saw her doing yoga threw the window not a very pretty sight but cameron thought it was really funny.
I knocked on the door "mom!" I screamed banging on the door she opened it with leggings and a tank top and a sweat band "God what are you doing to my kid?" I said giggling and walking in. "oh my god cameron!" my mom said hugging him tightly he gave me a help me look but I ignored him and walked upstairs.

bella was sitting on the floor playing barbies "hey sweetie!" I said picking her up "momma!" she sqealed hugging me. "how was grandmas?" "good" she mumbled sucking on her thumb.
I walked downstairs with bella in my arms and her bag over my shoulder "baby girl!" cameron said taking her from me "you three have fun" my mom said pushing us out.

20 minutes later
we got to the restraunt and there was like nobody there which was nice.
"hi what can I get you?" the young girl said looking at cameron like he was a prize "ARE YOU CAMERON DALLAS!" she screamed jumping up and down "yes I am" he said chuckling "and who is this?" "this is Samantha and her daughter bella" "Aww she's so cute!" she cooed as bella giggled. "so what may I get you?" "I would like a cheeseburger with fries and a Dr pepper" I said "and I would like a burrito and some rice and a Pepsi" cameron said smiling "okay I'll n right back with that".

10 minutes later
we got done eating and where half way there to the zoo "I think bella is asleep" I said looking back at her and yes she was asleep her mouth slightly open and she eyes moving slightly.
"she is so cute" cameron whispered pulling into a parking spot "I know she looks so much like you" I said getting out and grabbing her car seat so we can go.

"so cam what's the deal with us being here" he was on one knee (no not proposing!) "Sam I missed you so much from when you left and I thought about you everyday I fell into depression I knew something was up but I couldent think of it" he opened a little box with a ring that said cam+sam=forever.
"will you be my girlfriend?".

I stared at him for a moment and people were circling around us "yes!" I said in tears I ran into his arms and he kissed me harshly next thing I know I hear cameras going off.