new beginning

"honey you have to go to work today you have to" my mom said pulling on my arm "mom not today" I said throwing a pillow at her."I will get Beth to come and sit on you" she said smirking "no not my sister" Beth was my sister she was dating Nash gier yes cameron Dallas best friend but he kept it a secret I believe him very well.

"get your ass up" Nash said throwing his boxers at me "language around bella Nash" I said getting up and picking her up "she looks just like cameron sam" I smiled at him "if only he knew about her" I whispered to myself "you will have to tell him on day" he said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"one day" I said smiling at bella "daddy" she mumbled out my eyes went wide "Nash s-she just said-" "daddy sam that day needs to come you left him cause of it he loved you" "Nash I have to get ready so get out" I shoved him out the door and put my hands on my head.
I made a mistake.

20 minutes later
I got dressed in a blue crop top with black skinny jeans with rips as I put bella in a little fluffy yellow dress with a black head band with a bow.
"hey sis" Beth said grabbing her keys "where are you going?" "I'm going to go look at houses with Nash wanna come with bella?" "duh I have nothing better" "maybe a job" she mumbled I hit her shoulder and went upstairs to grab bella.

I'm 18 now and bella is 2 almost 3 I feel bad for taking her away from cameron but he would be so busy with work and never able to see her.
it eats at me everyday for taking her i feel guilty im depressed about it all I miss his hugs,kisses,his vines his melting smile,his amazing abs.
"hey earth to sam" Nash said waving his hand in front of my face "oh yeah sorry" I mumbled handing bella her teddy bear "ok Sammy there's something wrong what is it?" "everything about bella leaving cameron cause I'm so fucking stupid" I said putting my head on the window "Sam you where young and stupid and you had to become a adult in a fast period of time it will be ok.ok?" "yeah ok" I mumbled looking out the window again.

10 minutes later
we were at this pretty light blue has it was as big as a mansion I can see us all living here "Sam you know we are looking at big houses cause your living with us right?" I rolled my eyes "what if I want to stay with mom?" "hell no you don't have a choice" Nash said grabbing bella "language!" I said hitting is arm and walking inside with Bella's teddy bear in my arms.