Where is he?

Im finally out of the hospital that place smelled depressing. Yes depression has a smell once your in a place like that you would understand.
My mom was not saying anything to me as I was trying to start a conversation. "Beth told me.." I said looking out the window. My mom stepped on the breaks "Now you wanna tell me how it happened?" "I don't know the dad! I don't know how it happened!" I said putting my head in my hands and letting tears slip.

"Im so sorry mom im so so sorry. Im just a stupid teen who makes mistake" I said as she reached over and gave me a hug. "Honey it's okay we all make mistakes but im here for you all the way" mom said smiling at me. I gave her a small smile "im never getting drunk again" I said giggling. "Good cause Beth is your new baby sitter" I rolled my eyes. "Mom she's 15 she can't babysit a 16 year old" I mumbled rolling my eyes. "Well..she could find a way to control you" she said smiling at me.

10 minutes later
We finally got home and it was kinda weird for me cause I don't remember right now. "Im trying to remember where my room is but..I don't know" I said giggling. "Upstairs to your right. There's a door with a walking dead poster" mom said giving me a small smile.
I walked up to my room and when I opened the door I heard voices shout surpise! "Beth?" I said smililing widely and running over to her and giving her a small hug. "Please don't squeeze to hard" I said giggling. "I won't sis I don't wanna squish the life inside of you" she said giving me a small smile and poking my stomach.

We walked downstairs together and no mom was doing the dishes. "Hey mom can I have money for dinner tonight?" Beth asked popping her gum. "Will it be a expensive dinner?" she mumbled drying a cup. "No it won't be if your going to like Dairy Queen" Beth said shrugging.
My phone buzzed and I looked down at it

Nash-We need to talk being your sister over to my house in 10.

Sam-Why nash what's wrong?

Nash-It's great of news to tell you over text get here in 10 now!!!.

I sighed and grabbed Beth's arm. "Your boyfriend wants to tell us something we have to go" I mumbled into her ear as I grabbed my purse and walked out the door with Beth behind me.
"What do you think nash wants to tell me?" I asked playing with my fingers. "Don't worry he said it was something good so don't worry at all" she said looking over and giving me a small smile.

15 minutes later
We got here 5 minutes late traffic was bad for no reason at all I hate people. We walked in and nash was walking fastly around the house.
"What's going on nash?" Beth asked rushing over to him. "I talked to cameron about if he remembered Samantha- And he said only alittle bit" Nash said giving me a small smile. "And why is this good news for me?" I asked crossing my arms. "Because when you feel it's time to tell him you can tell him" Nash said frowning.

I started laughing very hard. "Nash im 16 he will think I'm some kind of slut on drugs" Beth giggled. "He thinks that about a lot of people sam but he can't denine you" she said giving me a small smile and leading me into the kitchen.