40

*One Month Later*
Im due any day now Nash still hasn't come around Beth moved out with him because I refused to talk to him or see him. "You okay?" Ricky asked walking into the room "yeah just my stomach hurts" I said sighing and laying my head down on the counter. "Where's Cameron?" "He's talking with Matt right now" I mumbled "so no one is home?" he said folding his arms.

"God Damn Ricky is this 20 questions?!" I asked getting angry at him.
"Pregnant girl be out to get me" he said laughing I giggled. "Ugh I need to call cam" I mumbled walking up the stairs having a hard time getting up to my room. To much weight it's hard to do this.

Cameron-Hello?
Me-Cameron can you come home?
Cameron-Babe what's wrong why?
Me-I think the baby may be coming i-I don't know..It hurts
Cameron-God damn do you mind if I brig Matt?
Me-I guess I'll have to meet him now just get here
I hung up and called beth

Beth-Hey sis what up?
Me-Come over I think the baby may be coming
Beth-Oh fuck I thought the baby is a few more weeks!?
Me-She any want to come now
Beth-Are you having pains?
Me-No rainbows are coming out of my stomach that's how I know the baby is here.
I mumbled hanging up and walking down stairs to grab the back.

Cameron's pov
I got in the car with Matt "So how long have you guys bin together?" "Matt dude..I knocked her up at a party and she got memory loss and had a dream about us..And then she found out she was pregnant..God it has bin a journey" I said chuckling. "Man Whore" he said punching my arm playfully.

10 Minutes Later
We where back at Our house and Sam was laying on the couch and Ricky was sitting there holding her hand. "Baby you okay?" I asked rushing over to her "Just drive me to the hospital please" she said looking angry. God when she gets mad now and you don't listen be ready to loose a body part.

*Hospital*
I helped Sam in as we walked in to see her doctor. We sat in the waiting room for awhile until the doctor said we could come in.

Sams Pov
My doctor told me to lay on the bed "Im gonna look and see okay?" "okay" I mumbled and took a deep breath. Im not ready to give birth.

"It looks like the baby is ready to come..But your water isn't broken which is weird..Hmm just contractions?" he asked me. "Yeah there wasn't blood" I said shrugging "Yo u should stay here because this baby will be ready any time today or tomorrow.

The doctor let me and cameron leave just because i wants a chicken sandwich and hospital food I rather not. "What do you want to drink princess?" "just a water" I said sighing and shutting my eyes in pain.
Cameron sighed as we pulled up to the window to get our food.

A Few Hours Later
Me and Cameron went to Nash's to talk to him and Hayes Cam had to fix stuff with them and i well had to forgive Nash if he was gonna be in my life.

We went up to the door cameron knocked. "It's open!" Beth yelled. We walked in and Beth gave me a big tight hug. "Ow please don't squeeze the baby out of me!" I said giggling.
Beth pulled away and mumbled a small sorry.

Nash walked down stairs with Skylynn in his arms "hey" he said frowning at cameron. "Can I talk to hayes I need to say sorry and-" "Babe" I said looking at cameron horrified "What bae-Holy hell! Your the baby is coming!" "There's blood on my carpet!" Nash screamed as Cam and Beth helped me to the car time to give birth.