TCA's

Me,Bella and cameron where getting ready for the TCA's. He was up for two awards im really proud of him but im not surprised his fans are the best but some are kinda mean and just weird.
"That dress is so cute on her" Cam said kissing my cheek and picking up bella in her cute little purple fluffy dress with a flower at the waist.

I was wearing a Purple dress above my knees the back was long and the front was short. I had my hair curled with a flower clip.
Cameron was wearing a very nice dress shirt with pants and shoes.

This was one of the first times we where going out in public as a family so we had to look nice.

*Tcas*
We finally arrived but cam went off to hang out with friends. Me and bella where sitting by the food waiting for the show to start so we could go to our seats.
"Hey, You must be the famous Samantha we always hear about" I heard a unfamiliar voice say. I looked back and it was Taylor caniff (Pretend he was there).

I haven't really talked to him before I wasn't around the night he came over. "Yes and you are?" "Taylor" he said sticking out his hand and smiling.
He had a cute smile "Hi" i doss shaking his hand "Mommy" Bella said pointing to the cookies. "Aww she looks just like cam. But she's beautiful like you" I blushed boys always flirting. "Thank you--" "I see you met my family" Cameron said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.  "Yeah dude I--" "All nominees to there seats" A loud voice said over the speakers.

*1 hour later*
Cameron won to awards that night it was cute when bella would clap and say "yay daddy!" I taught her how to do that when cameron wasn't around.
"Im tired babe" Cameron said coming up to me with his surfboards. "Same we can go home--" I was cut off by Nash coming in. Im still not happy with him.

He may be helping Beth but that wasn't right for him to do. "Congrats man..You deserve it" he said giving a awkward smile and walking away.

A/n
Hi guys there's gonna be one more chapter maybe 2. I don't have inspiration for this story anymore because I HAVE MY NINJA READERS WHO JUST READ!. Anyways vote and comment byes.
P.S
if you want a sequel tell me.