Why!?

I stood there shocked that made no sense he said he wanted it..but people can't know?. It must be because of his fans found out they would freak out a lot and he may also loose his career. I slid down the wall tears starting to fall rapidly "hey sam-Oh my god!" Beth said running over to me "He doesn't want people to know about the baby or that he is the dad" I said sobbing into her shoulder. "It will be okay we can get through this together.

6 months later
Im 6th months pregnant only 3 more months to go. Im huge now you wouldn't believe it and I also have the worse cravings.
All the foods I hate im eating them I know after this baby is out im going to be mad at it.
I haven't talked to Cameron ever sense that night that he said that people couldn't know he was the dad.

I was sitting at a picnic table with Beth and Nash at a Downtown festival. "I thought Cameron was coming" Nash said checking his phone for the 100th time. "He shouldn't come...He probably doesent wanna see me thats why" Beth reached acrossed the table and grabbed my hand. "I'll be the daddy" she said giggling.
"That's weird..You need to have a mustache and like muscles and A dick" "I don't have any of those" Nash chuckled "Sad thing is I would probably say you where attractive" I giggled "of course you would" I said as we all burst out laughing.

We were walking around alittle bit "hey wanna go on the feris wheel sam?" Beth said pointing to it. "Sure" I said shrugging and following her over to it.
We stood in line for 15 minutes until it was are turn to get on a ride.

"Excuse me how many months are you in?" the man asked. "6 why?" "you can't go on im sorry" he said giving me a sad smile "why can't i? there isn't anything that says I can't!" i said getting irritated very quickly "im sorry ma'm but there is a rule here..about rides and pregnant people" he said shrugging. I huffed angrliy and stomped off.

As I was walking fastly off somewhere where I can cool off I bumped into someone. "watch where you walk!" I screamed. I looked up and saw cameron.
My eyes went wide as I looked into his eyes "sorry.." I mumbled as I ran off towards the car.

Beth's pov
Sams face was turning red the longer she talked to this guy. "Nash maybe we should go before she punches him" i whispered into his ear. He shook his head yes as I went to grab her arm she stormed off.

Cameron's POV
I was late to the carnival because my mom needed help with something. As I was walking to the feris wheel where nash said he was I bumped into someone. "Watch where you walk!" the familiar voice yelled. My eyes went wide as I knew it was Samantha. "Sorry.." she mumbled as she ran towards her car me following close behind.

Sams Pov
I can't believe I just ran into cameron that just made my day worse and hormones boil more. As I got to the car before I went to get in someone grabbed my wrist "Sam! please you don't need to run from me!" his voice said I couldn't dare look into his eyes I would break into tears hugging him.

"I just don't wanna talk to you or see you" I hissed yanking my wrist out of his grip. I looked into his eyes they looked so sad like he was about to break into tears. I bit my lip "im 6 months in and it's a girl" I mumbled walking off towards home.