im a farther!

Nash's pov
me and cameron sat i his room playing some grand theft auto 5 "God damn cops" cameron mumbled dodging some gun shots i rolled my eyes as I got a call from Beth.

n-hello?
b-nash you need to come back home quick.
she said crying

n-babe what's wrong?

b-you have to come see im not telling you over the phone.
she hissed

n-ok I'll be right over.

I hung up "bro where are you going?" cameron asked getting up.
"I'm going back home Beth needs me or something" I said shrugging and grabbing my coat I hope she is ok.
I barged threw the door "Samantha Beth!" I yelled sam popped out from over where the bathroom is. "nash come here!" she said running over to me and yanking my arm "what's going on-Beth?" I said looking at her blood shot eyes "n-nash" she said handing me a stick thing I raised a eyebrow and looked.

she's pregnant.

sams pov
I looked at Nash's expression change very quickly from worried to very exicted but I got the vibe from Beth she Dident want a baby not at her age she Dident want to make the mistake I did but I figured out it never was a mistake. "hey what's going on-" cameron Said knocking but stopping.

"is that a test?" he whispered he looked at me worried. "no no it isn't mine god damn cameron" I said giggling I pointed to Beth "your pregnant with Nash's child?" "no it's darth vaders child dumbass" Beth mumbled rolling her eyes.
"sorry I asked" he said rubbing the back of his neck "cameron hey can we talk?" I asked walking into the hall with him. "yeah what's up?" "so my mom was talking to me and said im not paying a lot of attention to bella like I should so she said I should take her on are date tonight.." I said unsure of what he would say.
"she can come" "what?" "she can come I wanna hang out with my little girl" he said smiling widely "thank god" I said hugging him tightly and him hugging me back as hard.

"wanna get ready then go get bella?" I asked cameron sitting on his lap "yeah I have to go get ready see you babe" he said kissing my cheek and leaving.