41

Read A/N at the end.
Cameron's Pov
When I looked down and saw Sam bleeding I didn't know what to do at first. I was kinda scared I mean Im about to be a dad I don't know if I'll be able to do this like at all. When we got into the hospital they wheeled her to the hospital room to where she can have are little girl.

Me and Beth ran after her "are you guys family?" the nurse said. "Im her sister" Beth said "Im the dad" "okay" the nurse said letting me and Beth into the room.

Sams Pov
"This is why I told you guys to stay" the doctor said as I was screaming in pain. "Get it out!" I screamed. Cameron grabbed my hand "it's okay you can do it sam" "okay the baby is coming im going to ask you to push on three okay?" he said i shook my head not being able to speak.

"Okay One,Two,Three" I pushed screaming.God damn it cameron this is all your fault for sure when we get home your getting some.

5 Minutes Later Cams Pov
The baby was here finally after 4 or 3 pushes our little girl was here. Me and Sam agreed on the name bella she was so cute I can already tell she looks like Sam.
"She's so cute" Beth cooed as she held Bella in her arms. I smiled down at my little girl I never thought I would be a dad at 18. Trust me im not drinking for along time.

Sams Pov
5 painful minutes later bella finally arrived into this world. I don't think I want anymore kids going through that much pain. Who knows what the future has though.
I held my little girl in my arms a smile spreading on my face. A tear slipped from my eye I can't believe I'm a Mum at 16 but this is probably the best thing to happen to me im happy that I went to that party that night.

Few Days Later
Me And Bella where finally able to leave the Hospital. Cameron,Nash,Kian,JC,Ricky,Matt, and beth came over to throw a welcome home party. A lot of the guys couldn't make it because they where busy. Hayes and Cam are still fighting so he isn't coming over I still talk to him though sometimes.

Me and Bella where sitting in the living room while everyone was in the other room setting up games for us to play. Bella was staring up at me as I fed her with her pink sparkly bottle.
Beth padazzled her bottles when we where still at the hospital. "We are done setting stuff up" Nash said peeking around the corner I nodded my head I got up walking upstairs to put Bella down.

When I was putting bella down Cameron walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "She looks like you" he said putting his chin on top of my head.
"She has your smile" i said turning around in his arms. "She has your eyes and that evil glimmer in her eyes" i playfully slapped his chest. "Cam that was a cute moment and you ruined it" I said giggling. "Shut up you love me" "maybe I do" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him I still felt sparks Everytime I kissed.
----------------
We where playing twister with paint like Kian,JC and cameron did in there one video. "Okay foot on yellow and hand on red" JC said smiling at Cameron he groaned and stretched over me "This is a weird postion" I said giggling.

"I would smack you if I could" he mumble a small chuckle leaving his lips. "Okay Foot green right hand blue" JC said to Kian. "Fuck!" he yelled as he stretched. "Shh guys bella is sleeping" I said giggling.
----------
We where all sitting in the Living Room now watching a movie it was about 12:35 now. Beth fell asleep on Nash's lap and Kian and JC passed out on the floor. "I'll go check on bella" Cameron said kissing my cheek and walking upstairs to check on her.

Hello everyone I will be ending this story soon. I'm going to miss it so much I loved writing this story even though I stopped for he longest times.If you guys want a sequel please tell me and if you want me to do that to. I'll be doing 2 epilogues maybe 3 of them I don't know yet but maybe 5 more chapters and then the Epilogue. Okay bye guys.