Car accident

"Cameron?" i said walking into are room seeing him and nash doing a vine together or youtube video. "Hey baby" he said giving me a quick kiss. "Do you wanna go to the park today?" I asked smiling alittle at him.
"Sure we can go after I finish doing this project with nash" he said smiling at me.

1 hour later
Cameron and Nash just finished there project with whatever they where doing.
"Are we bringing bella?" cameron asked "No my mom wants to take her out too a play date" I said shrugging.

"What where you guys doing?" I asked searching for my purse. "We were doing a audition for this movie that is like a baseball movie" he said smiling. "You guys will get the parts" "what?" "you guys will get the part. Because you guys are funny and very hot they could never say no". I said hugging cameron. "Ready to go?" Nash said knocking on the door and chuckling "Yep" we both said in unison.

We got into the car well more of a truck. Cam always has to help me up because I'm way to short to get up by myself. "Nash get a differnet car cause I'll break my face one day" i Said giggling. "I have to anyways because of Beth" he mumbled. Let's just say that him and her are not doing very well right now.

10 minutes later
We finally left to go to the park like geez Nash could not find his phone so it took longer. Apparently he was sitting on it the whole time what a air head sometimes.
"Cameron.. What's the surpise you have for me later?" "I'll show you baby don't worry" he said winking at me.
"Cam can you grab my phone?" Nash said eyes still on the road. "Nah I'm good" "Dick Head" "I know" he said chuckling. Nash reached down for his phone as we were in front of a truck "Nash watch out!" I screamed but it was to late.

I heard sirens I don't know what happened at least I can't remember what happened. "She's loosing blood" someone said pulling me into a vehicle of some kind i have no idea. Maybe a ambulance.

I hope Cameron and Nash are okay. I wonder what happened it seemed I can't remember...