you lied.

I stood there shocked "oh my god Samantha it's bin forever!" he said smiling very wide. "and who's this little one?" "this is bella my daughter" I said not getting into details about who the dad was but he may ask anyway. "Who's the lucky guy?" He asked. I was right. I had no idea what to say to Cameron.
"UMM she's...she..." "oh my god cameron hurry up!" I blond bimbo said walking up to him.
"and who is this?" she asked snotty "I'm Samantha nice to meet you and you are?" "Tiffany cammy we have to go to that party lets go get ready" she said pulling his arm "it's nice seeing you sam are you moving in here?" "yes I am so see you later" I said waving and getting into the car.
I feel a bigger piece of my life just came back.

~at mcdonalds~
"I would like a cheese burger and she would like a strawberry and banana smoothie" I said smiling at the cashier lady "that will be 2 dollars" she said.
I handed her the money and went and sat with Beth and Nash "so guys I ran into cameron.." I said awkwardly corloring a picture on Bella's packet.
Beth spit her coke and Nash grabbed a napkin "just like when we-" "Nash stop right there do not continue" I said giggling at Beth's blushing face.

after McDonald's.
we went back home and talked to my mom about moving "mom I can't live here forever" I said groanin at her chlidishness "but you guys are all leaving me" she said looking at the ground I sighed "mom you have the fish and the cat that lives outside" I said smiling at bella who was watching cameron on vine "daddy!" she sqealed I sighed.
"did you tell him?" "nope but I ran into him at the new house" I said putting a hand threw my hair.
"bella is very smart to somehow know" I smiled "I know she is smart as fuck.i think she can sense that was her dad she was bout to say daddy to him but I stopped her" "well sweety become friends with him again?" "duh!" I said giggling she grabbed her purse and kissed my cheek "have fun with Beth and Nash" she said waving and going out the door.

I sat on my bed going threw Twitter when I went to Cameron's Twitter it said "saw the girl l have loved sense the 4th grade it was good to see her love yoh @sammybear"
I blushed "ooh someone's blushing" Beth said wiggling her eyebrows "shut up Beth!" I said throwing a pillow at her she giggled and sat on my bed with bella.
"so is bella going up stay here tomorrow night?" "yeah we have to move stuff in so she can stay here with mom" I said grabbing bellas stuff and packing her clothes she Doesent wear.

next day.
I woke up to Nash yelling and running down the hall "the hell?" I mumbled getting out of bed and looking out my door.
"Nash!" I yelled "what!" "shut the fuck up im trying to sleep" he rolled his eyes and yelled "cameron she's awake!".
cameron came walking down the hall with bella in his arms my eyes went wide "why do you have bella?" "she fell asleep on Beth last night after you fell asleep in here" Nash said nudging my shoulder "so cam?" "yes?" "did she call you anything" I said awkwardly looking at the ground "yeah she said daddy" he said chuckling I giggled "sorry that's her favorite word" I said taking bella.
"oh by the way I'm helping you guys today" he said taking my hand "oh ok yay".