Epilogue

Bella is 5 now she's walking and talking she's a holy terror. Cameron is doing movies now and im pregnant with another one of his children. 1 Month ago Aubrey Grier was born at 1:12 A:M.

She has Nash's eyes and my sisters face shape and hair she's beautiful. Bella loves her to she likes holding her and everything. She's a very sweet little girl.

Me and Cameron are having twins which is going to be a handful for sure I don't think im ready for that. There both boys which is going to be worse but cameron is happy.
We are naming one Luke and the other Cole. Bella is excited for the babys to but she may get jealous cause daddy's little princess.

1 Year Later.
Bella is now 6 and the boys are cuter then ever there spitting images of cameron.
Today, Is the day im getting married to cameron Nash and Beth are having a double wedding with us. Bella is the flower girl so is Aubrey there doing it together which is so cute.

I have a long white dress with Lace sleeves and a tiara to wear on my head. Also White heels which I hate wearing. Beth is wearing a black dress the same style as mine but nothing on her head and black heels.

As me and beth where walking down the isle together Cameron and Nash where almost on the verge of tears. We where all to happy today. All the trouble we have gone through all these years now after that secret I have a happy family that I will never regret having.

A/N
OMG ITS OVER IM GOING TO MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH. I LOVED WRITING IT IT WAS ONE OF MY FIRST STORYS besides Riker but I've grown attached I hope you guys like it sorry it's rushed. If you guys want a sequel tell me but vote and comment. Read my michael Clifford story I'll have another cameron story up soon love you guys thanks for reading!.