flashback

"cameron help!" I screamed as I was stuck in the tree trying to get down cameron was my next door neighbor he never liked me but we were in a love hate friend ship you know?
"what do you need sam?" he said grabbing his water gun "don't you dare shoot me cameron I'll kick you in the balls" I said sticking my tongue out at him "but then I can't have baby's if I get kicked there a lot" he said pouting "bullshit" I mumbled throwing a tree branch at him.
"help me now cam" i said still hanging upside down "fine jump" he said putting his arms out "cameron you will drop me im not stupid" I hissed at him "trust me sam?" he said putting his arms out again.
"ugh fine" I said swinging and landing in his arms "thanks cam" I said blushing "no problem baby" I pushed his chest and he dropped me on the ground "Cameron!" I screamed "oh shit" he said running "your such a dick!" I yelled running after him.

2 months later
I had to move and I don't know how to tell cameron at all.
"hey Sammy" cameron said kissing my cheek "hey" I giggled still playing video games "what's wrong you seem really sad?" "I'll tell you soon ok?" "no tell me now please?" he said grabbing my hands I sighed "cameron im moving".

3 years later
im 16 now and moving back to California I hope cameron is still there we started to text 3 months ago on kik the thought I was his girlfriend (the same girl Tiffany) "Beth hurry up!" I screamed down the hall "I'm so excited to see Nash again what about you and cameron I heard you guys fucked when you guys were 15" i blushed yes we dated when we were younger but we had to break up when I left I was sad for 4 months.

a few hours later
I was getting on the plane to go back home my mom was already back home she had to move work again so we had to move back im happy she moved again.

DO IT FOR THE VINE!
*new message*
I can't wait to see you again babe it's bin to long 😉

🎸Samantha's a unicorn🎸
I can't either cam this will be a long 3 hour ride tho but will you be at the airport?

DO IT FOR THE VINE!
YAS sam of course I will I'll be holding up the same sign I had in the 4th grade 😆

🎸Samantha's a unicorn🎸
fuck you cam that sign says Sammy bear on it 😔.

DO IT FOR THE VINE!
you love me hey I have to get ready to come and get you sam so seen you soon I 💗 you.

🎸Samantha's a unicorn🎸
you have a girlfriend stop flirting and ok love u to bye.

I put my phone away and got onto the plane ready for a long ride.

3 hours later
Cameron's pov
I was standing in a crowd of people holding signs o got here early so I'm in the front I know sam has a vine and is popular for her YouTube videos so there is fans everywhere in this place.
I saw the beautiful brown haired girl walk into the hall with her bags and sister behind her "cameron!" Sam yelled dropping her bags and jumping into my arms "I missed you" I said kissing her cheek "Nash!" I heard Beth scream and jump into his arms.
they were doing a long distant relonship so it worked out but I did things to make sam leave me.