not again

we got back from picking bella up "sweety eat your apples please?" I asked sitting her in her chair "it's my birthday did you forget!?" Nash said crossing his arms "yes,yes I did nash" I said rolling my eyes and sitting on the couch "did you talk to cameron?" "yeah I texted him" he said handing me his phone.

Nash's pov -before picking up bella-

n-hey dude can we talk?

c-about what?

n-last night and sam I know it was a lot to take in but she has gone threw this on her own don't you want to know your daughter?

c-nash it's a lot to take im say Beth got preganet and left you came back a few years later and tells you "im preganet" how would that feel?

n-I woudlent let her leave I would go with her you shouldent of let her go cameron

c-she left for more then one reason to nash

n-what was it?

c-I told her I Dident love her anymore and she ment nothing 😫

n-but she came back and acted nothing happened she never let you go I know that.

c-by you have bin dating Beth sense the day you ment.

n-shut up but please thing about bella and sam I know you want them back hey i gtg talk to you later see later.

sams pov
I frowned at his phone "I remember the day he said that all to me" I said handing him back his phone.
"and he Dident mean it" Nash said putting a hand on my shoulder "ok" I said smiling "let's go get dressed bella" I said picking her up and taking her upstairs.

Cameron's pov
I sat on my bed and looked at my phone I love her still I always have she was my best friend for the longest time I get her back she tells me I have a daughter?.
"hey you ok?" Hayes said knocking "yeah just thinking about the bella and Sam thing" I said looking up "you still love her" "what?" "you still love sam and want this baby I know you do" Hayes said wiggling his eyebrows I rolled my eyes "dickhead" "I know I have one" I glared at him "should I tell her I want the baby?" "do you want her?" "yes I want to start a family with her."

sams pov
I got bella dressed in a dress "I better text Beth and see if we are going shopping" "momma where's daddy?" "you don't have a daddy right now" I said trying to convince her "but cameron?" she asked grabbing my phone and trying to find vine.
I grabbed my phone and turned on vine "daddy!" she said pointing to cameron "uncle nash and Hayes!" she said laughing at there latest vine.

I smiled and took my phone I hope he chooses he wants her.