The shocking answer

Previously on its a secret

I ran into Cameron's arms and gave him a hug. He seemed shocked but he wrapped his arms around me. "Cameron im preganet and your the dad".

He pulled away and looked at me like I was on drugs. "No I can't be I never had sex with you!" "it was at a party awhile ago..we where both drunk and it kinda just happened.." I said wanting to cry. "I have to think this through i can't be" he said getting into his truck and driving off well that went great.

*At Home*
I walked into the door tears going down my face dad Mum and beth where all sitting on the couch. "How did it go hon-oh baby girl" dad said running over to me and hugging me. "He said he had to think he don't want me he don't want the baby" I said starting to sob.
"Sam.." Beth said rubbing my back I looked up and rubbed my eyes. "Yeah?" "he never broke up with diamond look" she said taking out her phone and showing me the latest picture.

"He's with her great" I mumbled running up the stairs why did I ever go to the party?.
I layed on my bed and thought why am I such a screw up maybe if I said yes he wouldn't have to think about the baby?. I need to text him

Sam-Cameron? can we talk?
Sam-Im so sorry im stupid i just blurt stuff out
Sam-You may hate me now..But I couldn't stop it.
Sam-I use to love you Cameron...So much I would of dropped everything for you.

That was the last text I sent before I dosed off into a deep sleep.

-FlashBack high School-
I sat in the back of science with beth besides me "least favorite classes at favorite people" she said snickering alittle. I looked over to see Nash her crush sucking faces with Diamond.

"Don't look at it. At he nastiness may kill you" I mumbled smirking. Me and beth started to laugh so hard. "What's so funny?" a boy said walking in and sitting next to me.
"I've never seen you before..I don't know you so why would I tell you?" "because that's my best bud. YO NASH!" the boy said telling Nash to come here.

"What's up cameron?" "what where these two girls laughing about?" "who knows there crazy as fuck and her sister is jealous" Nash said smiling over to beth.
I threw my shoe at nash "God why are you so hateful" I mumbled rolling my eyes "Because i just feel like it" he said walking over to Ms slut and her squad.

-That Night-
I threw my bag on my bed as I let out a loud groan. My mom knocked on my door "everything okay honey?" "no I have so much homework and also I officially hate boys" I said putting a pillow over my face.

My mom huffed in anger "Samantha your being over dramatic" "no im not! if only you understand what High School was like" she let out a small laugh. "Oh honey i ruled those halls I was the lead cheerleader that's how I met your father." I bit my lip and shrugged whatever.

It was about 12 at night and I was still studying for my test. Someone knocked on my window I opened it and there was the new boy cameron. "Hey Uhh I needed some water.." he mumbled climbing over the window sill.
"Uhh how did you know where I lived?" "because your sister babbles all the time" he said chuckling "I'll go get it for you stay here" I mumbled walking downstairs to get the strange boy water.

When I walked downstairs i heated cameron walk down. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist."I may not be the best guy or the nicest but I already have a liking for you."

*Next morning*
I woke up in Cameron's arms in my bedroom. I looked over at the clock it was 9 AM I grabbed my phone and Nash was spamming me again!.

Nash-Hey where's cam he won't answer his phone.
Nash-Bruh.Tell.MEH!.
Me-Nash I was trying to sleep and he's with me.
Nash-How the hell...
Me-He said he wanted the baby nash he wants it!.

Later That Day
"Sam can we talk?" cameron said walking over to me and playing with his fingers. "Yeah what's up?" "you can't tell people I'm the dad.." I looked at him shocked. "I thought you said you wanted it!" I said about to Cry. "I'll help you out but you can not tell people I'm sorry" he said grabbing his coat and leaving.