Stalkish much?

When I got home Nash was sitting on the front porch. "Why are you out here?" I said crossing my arms. "Beth told me to come out here and wait for you" "why didn't she just do it?" "she's tired wanted to go to bed" I scoffed and went to walk into the house but he stopped me "what do you want Nash?" "for you to talk to cameron" I sarcasticly laughed "yeah I totally wanna see him".
"You are stubborn as fuck it's annoying sometimes" "that's why you love me" I said punching his arm playfully.

"Look cameron wants to talk to you over dinner tomorrow night. Please just do it". I thought about it for a moment 'going out in public with cameron Dallas can cause harm that's for sure'.
I pushed Nash's arm to the side and walked into the house stomping up the stairs to my room.

I went into my closet to grab some pajamas to wear I chose a Panic! at the disco shirt and shorts.
I went downstairs to grab water but Nash and Cameron where sitting at the table I put my head down and walked to the fridge "Samantha...I know you don't want to ignore me..." I poured my glass of water and walked upstairs slamming the door.

9:30 Am
When I woke up the next morning there was yelling downstairs of course. Living with one boy always ends up with more coming over. As I looked over the railing I saw Cameron,Hayes,Kian,JC,and shawn.

I slowly walked down the stairs "Nash?" i said loud enough for him to hear me over the talking boys. Cameron looks over at me he gives me a small smile then looks at my stomach. "Yeah sam?" "can you get me some water?" I asked him he shook his head as he walked over to the fridge.

When I walked up to my room someone pinned me against my wall. "Hey-" I felt lips crash onto mine.
"Cameron" I mumbled into his lips as I slowly kisses back i wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled away.

"God I've missed those lips" he said chuckling I blushed. "I've missed yours to" I said poking his stomach "hard stomach. Those abs must still be there" I said giggling as he kissed me slowly again.

"Would it be bad if I asked you out tonight?" "what about the paparazzi?" "who cares if they find out im gonna be a dad" he said shrugging.

*That Night*
I got ready in a dress that kinda got rid of my baby bump I wanted to try and hide it. If they got a picture of it Cameron will have so much to answer already having to answer if he is dating me.
"Sam!" Beth yelled from downstairs I walked down them as cameron was standing in the door frame.

"You look beautiful" he said walking over to me and giving me a kiss. Beth gasped "What did I miss!?" "so much it's to much to explain" I said giggling.
"Shall we go?" cameron said sticking his hand out for me I took it was i waved goodbye to Beth.

"Cam why do you have to get a tall truck?" I said having trouble getting in. "I was gonna take my car but Carter is using it" he said rolling his eyes and walking over to me to help me get in.

*Pizza Place*
We pulled into the parking lot and there was fans everywhere not kidding. Cameron sighed and looked over at me and smiled "Want me to stay here?" "yeah babe" he said leaning over and giving me a kiss.
As he got out of the truck fans ran over to him to get pictures and Autographs I wonder how they find him so easily.

When all the fans cleared the way cameron came over to my door and opened it helping me out. "Thanks" I said kissing his cheek as we walked hand and hand into the pizza place.

Cameron got out pizza as we took a seat at a table "so how have you bin?" "okay,it's bin crazy the hormones the cravings I feel like a wild animal not gonna lie" I said giggling.

He chuckled "im sorry I haven't bin here Nash told me how I needed to be a man and step up and be the dad-" he stopped in hide sentence when he saw the paparazzi standing outside and then taking pictures. "Babe take my hoody and grab the pizza we gotta go" he mumbled taking off his hoodie and giving it to me as walked over to the front desk.

"Excuse me ma'm can we use the back door?" cameron asked the lady eyes him down. "Cameron Dallas?" "yup" he said smiling that awesome smile. "Of course go right ahead" i Said thank you to her as we ran out the back door. This is the wild life of dating cameron Dallas I love it.

*Alley way*
"God my truck is stuck back there" he said sighing "Cam how do you think I feel im 6 months in and I just ran like half a mile. This baby is not happy" I said giggling.
He put his hand on my stomach and bent down "Hey baby girl this is your Daddy please be good for mommy and don't make her puke. Daddy don't like her pukey breath" he said chuckling as I giggled he put his hands one waist and kissed me slowly "I love you babe more than anything".
I giggled "Im happy you came back to me-" before I could finish my sentence cameras where flashin there goes our secret.