38

We got back to my place and Me,Cameron,Beth and Nash where surfing the Internet looking at all the pictures that where there of us.
"Sam I think they noticed your stomach" Nash mumbled handing me his phone. My stomach was circled red with a question mark. "They noticed the Bump" I said a slight sigh going through my lips.

"Maybe I should give up the baby" I said rubbing my stomach. Cameron gave me a 'oh hell nah' look "No you are not this Abby already has a loving family and home!" I smiled.
"Yeah but you know your a famous Youtuber and viner every girl wants you" "but I chose you Samantha" I blushed and giggled. "True true" he kissed my cheek as I snuggled into his side.

2 Months Later
I am 1 month away from giving birth to my little girl I can not wait!. I was sitting on the couch watching baby daddy right now as I ate cookie dough ice cream. I was emotinal as Frick right now cameron can't stand to be near me because of it I yell and cry and be happy and angry and playful. It's just a mix of everything for sure

"Hey baby" Cameron said walking up behind me. He's helping Beth set up the baby room right now "Hi" I said turning around to smile at him.
"How are you?" he said putting his hand on my giant stomach it was looking like I was carrying a giant watermelon. "Tired,Emotinal,Hungry" I mumbled shoving another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

Cameron chuckled "Wanna go out for dinner tonight?" "yeah sure" I said sighing. The fans excepted this once I did a YouTube video with cameron explaining how it all happened and how we are happy together.
Some fans are supporting us and some are saying that im a whore and got him drunk so we would do it.

I walked up the stairs to look at the room it was so pretty and let me say if you don't like the color pink you will hate this room. "It's like such a happy room!" I said giggling Cameron wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.
"What do we need now?" "some more clothes. A car sea and a crib that's all we really need" "okay we can do that tomorrow right?" I said raising a eyebrow at cam.
"Sure me and Nash can go get the crib and car seat you to can do the shopping" he said giving me a small smile "okay that works!" I said grabbing some clothes and putting it into the closet.

*That Night*
Me and Cameron where just going to go to a pizza place for dinner because well im to lazy to get dressed fancy.
We sat down at a table as we ordered drinks "What kind of pizza?" cameron asked looking up from the menu. "Pepperoni or a all meat pizza" I said smiling. "Okay" he said waving over the waiter to take our order.

We where in the middle of eating when a group of girls walked up to us asking questions. "What's her name gonna be?" a red head said "bella" when are you going to have her?" "one month" I said to the blond girl.
"What's her last name gonna be?" "Dallas" I said to a crazy colored haired girl.

Cameron sighed some of there stuff as they said congrats to us and walked off. I guess I can't complain about his fans to much there decent people.