39

*Next Day*
I woke up on the couch drool going down my chin Ew. I looked around to make sure no one saw me drooling cause knowing the boys that come around this house they would take pictures and post them all over social media. "Hey sissy" Beth said walking down the stairs with Nash behind her "Oh did someone have a sleep over?" Beth blushed as Nash kissed her cheek there so cute it hurts.
"It's 10 you know?" "yes I do" I said looking at the clock for the first time.

"Where's cameron?" Nash asked "He was here last night he fell asleep on the couch with You" I smiled. "Didn't him Kian and JC have plans?" "Oh hell that scares me" Beth mumbled "I guess I should get ready" I said getting up and walking upstairs.

I got dressed in a baggy paternity shirt and pants. I grabbed my slipper boots and my purse. "Im ready!" I screamed down the stairs scared to walk down. Knowing my sister and Nash they could be in a very heated make out session right now which is weird to walk into meaning im the younger one. "Come one!" Beth yelled I walked down the stairs. "Is he meeting us there?" "yeah maybe he hasn't answered me yet though" Nash said shrugging.
What if I go into labor and Cam isn't there i don't know what I would do without him.

We got to the mall and I can not wait to get baby close I remember when I was younger I loved to look at all the baby clothes because well they where so cute I wish I was that small and had cute clothes. (I actually do this lol)

We parked the car and Nash stayed back to go to the closest StarBucks to get me some coffee. I was dragging Beth behind me as we walked fastly over to the baby stores.
Beth was having a hard time because she had the baby bag over her shoulder just in case something did happen.

We walked into one of the stores and damn so many pregnant women like you wouldn't believe it. It was like they all mingrated here.

There was cute clothes everywhere literally all the cute little girl clothes. Im sorry but she has to be a girly girl cause I can spoil he rotten for sure. "This makes me wanna be pregnant" Beth said sighing I gave her a 'your crazy' look.
"Im 16 and pregnant and Cameron is 18 I had to drop out of school cause of this" I said sighing and walking over to the cute little dresses.

*After Shopping*
Me and Beth went back home so we can put all of her clothes away. Cameron came back late because he said he was making music. I never took Cam as a person who would be into music but I was wrong. "Aww babe this is so cute!" he said making a girly face at the sleep wear that I got our daughter. It was a penguin face and at the bottom it said come at me bruh. It's cute I know.

*That Night*
I was sitting on the couch with Beth and Ricky Dillon. "Why is cameron yelling in the other room with nash?" I asked reaching to grab a hand full of popcorn "Why?". "Because there is drama with Magcon and cam wanting them to get back together" I sighed. "Really with literally a baby any day now?" "he wants his friends that's all I can think" Beth said shrugging.

I got up to walk into the kitchen Cameron Looked so mad like you don't even. "Sam leave" Nash said giving me a death stare "No you guys need to stop literally right now" "Samantha this isn't your business!" Nash said spinning around and slapping me.
I gasped and glared at him "get out of my house no get the hell out" my hormones taking over me god damn baby. Cameron grabbed my arms "are you okay?" he asked looking at my cheek.

"Cam it's okay" I stomped off up to my room life just gets worse don't it?.