We can hang?.

A frown grew on my face when cameron said girlfriend. Nash saw the sad look on my face "lets give Samantha time to get ready then we can hang out yeah?" I gave nash a small smile and shook my head yeah.

I got dressed in a Blue crop top for now at least I can wear it before I look like a apple. I grabbed blue skinny jeens with rips and also colorful socks.
I opened my door and walked downstairs Beth was talking to cameron and he looked confused. "Hey guys what's going on?" I said giving cameron a smile.
"We where waiting for you because we where going to go roller skating" my eyes went wide. "Wait what?" "Sam please?" beth said pouting out her bottom lip. I sighed and shrugged "whatever it helps me get out of the house" I said giggling.

10 Minutes Later
We arrived at the roller rink and cameron grabbed my hand. I pulled it back and he frowned at me "im sorry" I whispered to him looking at the ground. He rubbed my back "it's okay I understand you don't know me that well" he said giving me a small smile and walking inside. Damn he don't remember that night at all.

I grabbed my shoes and sat next to beth and nash. "Hey you okay Sammy?" Beth asked giving me a concerned look. "Im fine just trying to think a lot of things through" I said giving her a small smile. Nash got his skates on and walked over to cameron who was talking to some fans.
"What happened with you and cameron?" she said crossing her arms. "Well he grabbed my hand and I pulled back I feel bad" I mumbled looking at the ground. "Look he's the daddy of your child bond with him Samantha you don't wanna be a single mom do you?" she said frowning and getting up.

"Hey wanna skate?" cameron asked coming over to me and sticking out his hand. "Sure" I said smiling and grabbing his hand.
He led me into the rink and I almost tripped but he put his hands on my waist. "It's okay I got you" he whispered in my ear I blushed and looked at the ground.
We skated around for awhile until it said couple skate. I went to go sit down but cameron grabbed my hand and winked at me as we skated around together. He has a girlfriend and I feel he's trying to get to me.

1 Hour Later
The roller rink was closing soon so we thought we could go see a movie. "Double date!" Beth said giggling I shook my head and let out alittle laugh. "No Beth cameron has a girlfriend" I said smiling at him. "Forget I have one for now" he said grabbing my hand god this boy is a flirt.

We got to the movies "what movie should we see" Nash asked taking Beth's hand. "I think we should see big hero 6!" Nash chuckled and kisses the side of her head. "Your so childish it's hot" she giggled I rolled my eyes. God there cutely disgusting.
When we walked into the theater "Oh hell beth and oh her slut sister" I looked behind me and saw me and Beth's enemy Diamond.