Chapter 60 "Where I'm Goin'"

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Nat, our children are missing!" she began to cry a little bit. "Of course I'm not okay!"

I pulled over to the side of the road & looked at my wife. "Kenzie, everything will be okay. I'm sure that the police know what they're doing. Let's not worry about this so much right now, alright?"

Kenzie looked at me. "Okay."

I kissed her lips, then started driving ourselves back home again.

Once we arrived home, Kenzie & I just sat around at the house, waiting impatiently for the cops to call us back. At one point, we were watching t.v together in the living room. I had fallen asleep too quickly, but I didn't care as long as Kenzie was there. 

                                                      *Kenzie's P.O.V.*

As Nat slept peacefully on the couch, I covered him up with a blanket & sat down by his feet. It's been almost eight hours since the kids were kidnapped. I really wanted to help find them, but Nat doesn't want me to get hurt or killed. A part of me wants to go out to go look for the kids right now, but another part of me thinks that it's too dangerous. I also then realized that I'm a black belt in taekwondo, & I can totally beat Margaret & Justin. I know I might get hurt doing this, but if it's for saving my kids, it's worth every shot.

I looked back at Nat, still fast asleep next to me. Then I got up, trying not to make a sound, I grabbed my jacket, left Nat a note, & went to go look for the kids.

*As Kenzie drived around, she found an abandoned hotel that had Justin's car parked outside of it. She drove into the parking lot, & went inside.*

The hotel was quiet right as I walked in. Within seconds, I could hear my kids crying. I turned to see what was going on in what had looked to be part of the lobby. There were my scarred children, who were locked up in cages like they were wild animals or something. I would've gone out there right away, but Justin was out there, guarding them. Well, here goes nothing!

I walked in the middle of the doorway. "Stay away from my babies you asshole!"

"Well well well," said Justin. "Look who's come to rescue you guys. It's your mommy!"

"MOMMY SAVE US!" cried Jason.

"I'm coming!" I said. 

"Oh really?" said a female voice. "You're not going anywhere, whore!"

I turned around. It was Margaret, holding a gun straight at my face. "Give me back my children, you motherfucking bitch!"

"NO!" she yelled. "I won't do shit for you!"

"Margaret, you've been doing this bullshit for years. Can't you just let it go?" I asked. "Why do you give a fuck that Nat & I are happily married & have a family of our own?"

"NAT WAS MINE FIRST!" she yelled. "SO WAS HIS SPERM!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. "Nat would NEVER fuck a girl like you, let alone be in a relationship with! You're so bitchy all the time, according to him."

Margaret had just had enough of our conversation. She ran towards me & we tussled each other. I kicked her nonstop in her shins, punched her in the face, & pulled her hair. She was a tough one! I felt bad for the triplets because they were watching us fight. Once I had caught offguard seeing them witness this, Margaret pushed me hard & I fell uncauntious on the floor. 

"MOMMY!" screamed Nate. 

"Shut up kid!" said Justin.

"Justin, come!" said Margaret. "Take this bitch upstairs & lock her in a room."