Chapter 9 "Busted?"

*Nat & Kenzie arrive back to the singing camp.*

*Kenzie's P.O.V*

"Kenzie? Nat? What happened?" asked David.

"David, I can explain, it's not what it looks like!" said Nat.

"I saw those pictures, & I was the only one from the staff that has, & honestly, I think you two are adorable together!" said David.

Nat & I looked at each other.

"Your not mad that we didn't tell you or anyone else about us dating?" I asked.

"Nope!" said David. "I think that you should keep you're relationship a secret,"

"What about those pictures? They are all over the internet," I said.

"Oh, yeah." said David. "Do you know who took the pictures?"

"It was Amy, I know she did it because yesterday after rehearsals, she wondered who I was waiting for to take Me home, I told her that Nat was, & she asked us if Nat & I were going out, I lied saying that we weren't. She must have followed Nat & I when he took me to his apartment," I said.

"Okay, well I'll keep a close eye out for those girls, don't worry, I'll make sure they won't bother you two anymore." said David.

"Alright, thanks David." I said.

"Yeah, thanks!" said Nat.

"No problem!" said David.

Nat & I walked into Nat's room. I helped Nat set up his equipment. There was an awkward silence. It was so quiet, the only things I could hear was Nat breathing heavily. I wanted to kiss him again, but I was afraid that someone would walk into the room. This was one of the struggles of being in a relationship with a celebrity. Toward the end of the day, Nat & I were packing up to head back to his place until Amy & her group of friends came back.

"Hey guys!" said Amy.

"Don't talk to them Kenzie, I got this." said Nat.

"What? No hello? What's going on you two?" asked Amy.

"Don't act all sweet to us like you don't know what you did," said Nat.

"What did I do?" asked Amy.

"You sneaked into Nat's apartment & took pictures of us & posted them online! Now the whole world knows about this!" I said.

"Well, what else could I do? You guys won't admit that you're in love with each other, so I had to do it!" said Amy.

"No you didn't! Why do you care if Kenzie & I are dating?" asked Nat.

"I don't care at all! It was just a joke! Gosh!" said Amy.

Amy stormed out of the room. Before she could even walk out the door, some of the staff caught her. They told her that she can no longer be in the camp. They heard every single word that Amy had told us. Nat & I felt so calm afterwards! We were so glad that it was over.

When the last day of rehearsals were over, I went back to Nat's apartment, where I felt safe the most. Before we could go inside, a couple of Nat's bodyguards went in his apartment & made sure that no one sneaked in. Nat & I were waiting in the car until the bodyguards told us it was okay to go in.

*15 minutes later, Kenzie & Nat were still waiting in the car.*

"I wonder what is taking them so long," I said.

"Don't worry Kenzie," said Nat. "They'll be here soon."

I kissed his soft pink lips. We started kissing for about 5 minutes, until we heard a loud booming noise.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"I don't know, it sounded like gun shots!" said Nat while he tried getting out of the car.

"Nat, where are you going?" I asked. "We have to wait here until the bodyguards come back!"

"The bodyguards might have found someone & the person might have shot them!" said Nat. "I have to go!"

"Well then I'm coming too!" I said.

"No, You should stay here, it's too dangerous," said Nat.

"Nat, I'll be fine!" I said. "Please?"

Nat sighed. "Alright, fine!" He said. "Just stay close to me."

"Okay." I said.

*Kenzie & Nat walk into the apartment building & they see both of Nat's bodyguards dead.*

"OH MY GOD!" screamed Nat. "Kenzie, call 911! They're not moving or breathing!"

"Okay!" I said.

Nat started giving one of the bodyguards CPR, but it wasn't working. They were both dead. They were shot twice in the head, & 3 times in the chest. I went outside & waited for the police. I couldn't stand the stench inside the apartment. I felt like I was going to throw up. There were blood stains all over the place, including Nat.

*Nat's P.O.V*

OH MY GOD! This can't be happening! Two of my bodyguards are dead, I'm all covered in blood, CPR isn't working! I feel like crying! I could feel tears coming down my cheeks. I wanted to wipe them off my face, but my hands were all soaked in blood. I need to scream for help!

"HELP!" I screamed. "IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?"

I kept screaming. Nobody could hear me at all. Nothing was working at all. I could smell the blood on my body. I felt dizzy. I felt like my head was spinning. Kenzie walked into the apartment seeing if anything was going on.

"Nat? Nat, are you okay?" asked Kenzie.

"Kenzie," I said slowly falling onto the ground.

"NAT!" She screamed. "OH MY GOD!"

Kenzie dragged me out into the front porch. I needed some fresh air.

"Kenzie, what happened?" I asked.

"Nat, You just fainted, the police aren't here yet, & both of your bodyguards are dead!" said Kenzie.

"The police aren't here yet?" I asked.

"No they're not," said Kenzie.

I could hear footsteps coming towards Kenzie & I. The police were finally here! It's about time.